[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Known Issue 1/29 (after maintenance)

Comments

• AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited February 2020
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Also the jump quest is extremely glitchy still!!! I have times when I die and just hang there until I log off or the timer runs out. It happens FREQUENTLY in B1 when your saving an android in S1 content. Specifically when saving the second roid usually when I die from lasers or steam on the return from the right side. It usually lets you die once and get sent back to the far right. Then if you die again it often glitches out and your just stuck there. Nothing works except logging off or letting the time run out. Both options are frustrating.

I am thinking if I even should bother with restarting Season 1. I got some leftover coins (I read in the notes it's going to be removed after the event) but not enough to buy the chair bag and I need to drop chairs and empty the 20 slots bag before I can drop the bag and open the new one. And I kinda quit the game for nearly 1 year. I only came online for Wondroid Season 3 xD
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited February 2020
    You could transfer some of the chairs to other characters or have a friend hold them for you. Once you clear S3 content you can farm the S1 coins again. The 40 slot chair bags are nice. Also there is a 100 coin 8 slot inventory expansion coupon and you can get one on each character transferable in your account. If you don't start doing the S3 content on other characters yet you can go to the forest and farm the 100 coins on each character to expand your inventories! Again I hope this helps!
  • AnythingAnything
    edited February 2020
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    You could transfer some of the chairs to other characters or have a friend hold them for you. Once you clear S3 content you can farm the S1 coins again. The 40 slot chair bags are nice. Also there is a 100 coin 8 slot inventory expansion coupon and you can get one on each character transferable in your account. If you don't start doing the S3 content on other characters yet you can go to the forest and farm the 100 coins on each character to expand your inventories! Again I hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it doesn't help me at all. I know all of these. Maxed out Inventory slots in every tab. The very few tradeable chairs are already in my storage, the moveable within the account were moved to another character before I quit the game. That time I bought the first 40 slots chair bag. I also had the issue with a full inventory that time, actually this issue occured all the time before they each time have increased inventory slots. I already dropped many untradeable chairs/titles that time and in the past. If they increase the inventory's maximum slots or release a bigger slot bag, these are all temporary solutions. They release too many untradeable chairs, way faster than we can last with our limited space. Increasing bag slots is actually really bad especially when the inventory is full with untradeable chairs. The bigger the bag the worse it gets, because you need the same amount of slots to be able to empty the whole bag before you can throw it away.

However I can do Season 1 and buy the 40 slots chair bag and leave the bag unopened. I have already made some space but not enough yet.
  • jo3ljo3l
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2020
    hola buen dia con todos, alguien que me pueda ayudar hace ya varios dias tengo un problema extraño, el launcher carga normal al darle play al juego carga para enrtar pero no carga ni el hostp y me vuelve a pedir una y otra vez play al final no entra al juego alguien ayudenme porfavor, ya formatee mi pc instalre los drivers requeridos nada no entra instale reinstale el launcher nada, estoy llegando a la conclusion que el juego que tengo descargado puede estar dañado, probare volviendo a instalarlp aunque tengo poco porcenteja de credibilidad si alguien sabe me responde xfvor gracias saludos
  • DuceliaLindaDuceliaLinda
    Reactions: 480
    edited February 2020
    problems later of mantenance? not of this patch of wondroid and recent fixes ...the high use cpu ... lag spikes, freezes , since years ... maplestory the game covers almost 70% to 90% of the use of the cpu, now it is worse ...
    Krystal97asuteroo
  • AnythingAnything
    edited February 2020
    I can't open the general shop on an Aloraroid. The button is gray.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited February 2020
    I also have this issue where the shop function is not working on an Aloraroid.
  • AnythingAnything
    edited February 2020
    We have also increased the number of Aspire Memory Chips that players receive upon completing Alora and Sky’s rescue missions in order to improve the rewards. I apologize once again for any inconvenience that you have experienced, and we will continue to keep an eye on the Mechanical Hearts event to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Some of us already completed Season 3 (rescuing Skyroid) before the Aspire Memory Chips got increased. And rescuing Aloraroid is from Season 1, which I already completed back then. It was better to improve the daily quests I think.

If I reset it, then I lose the Season 3 daily quests untill I complete everything again?

Edited: that the Alora's rescue mission is from Season 1
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Anything wrote: »
    Some of us already completed Season 3 (rescuing Skyroid) before the Aspire Memory Chips got increased. And Aloraroid is from Season 2, which I already completed back then. It was better to improve the daily quests I think.

If I reset it, then I lose the Season 3 daily quests untill I complete everything again?

If you already completed the season 3 quests, you should have retroactively been rewarded additional chips upon logging in.
    Aloraroid is only available for purchase from the season 3 shop.
  • AnythingAnything
    edited February 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    Some of us already completed Season 3 (rescuing Skyroid) before the Aspire Memory Chips got increased. And Aloraroid is from Season 2, which I already completed back then. It was better to improve the daily quests I think.

If you already completed the season 3 quests, you should have retroactively been rewarded additional chips upon logging in.
    Aloraroid is only available for purchase from the season 3 shop.

I will have to take a look at my total chips when I login today.

I know Aloraroid is sold in Season 3 shop and I already bought it. I was actually referring to the Quests of Season 1, Alora is rescued in Season 1. The quote I put in my previous post is from the Maple Memo, it's saying about completing Alora's rescue mission, which is a mission from Season 2. It's about the rescue mission from Season 1 (Alora) and Season 3 (Sky).

I am actually recalling Alora was brought to the hideout in Season 1, (because Season 2 was about Adam and Eve), it has been over 2 years ago and when Season 2 was released we were sad that Aloraroid was not available as Wondroid in the Season 2 shop. (editing it to Season 1 now for Alora's rescue mission)
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited February 2020

I know Aloraroid is sold in Season 3 shop and I already bought it. I was actually referring to the Quests of Season 1, Alora is rescued in Season 1. The quote I put in my previous post is from the Maple Memo, it's saying about completing Alora's rescue mission, which is a mission from Season 2. It's about the rescue mission from Season 1 (Alora) and Season 3 (Sky).

I am actually recalling Alora was brought to the hideout in Season 1, (because Season 2 was about Adam and Eve), it has been over 2 years ago and when Season 2 was released we were sad that Aloraroid was not available as Wondroid in the Season 2 shop. (editing it to Season 1 now for Alora's rescue mission)

You run through the Alora rescue (I.E. the jumpquest) in season 3, to bring Alora down to the Scion mainframe and restore her memories. Season 2 only contains Adam and Eve, and you do not bring Alora through the jumpquest in season 1.

The memo is essentially saying that, if you've already completed season 3, you will get additional chips after logging in. Aspire Coins are not affected.
  • AnythingAnything
    edited February 2020

You run through the Alora rescue (I.E. the jumpquest) in season 3, to bring Alora down to the Scion mainframe and restore her memories. Season 2 only contains Adam and Eve, and you do not bring Alora through the jumpquest in season 1.

The memo is essentially saying that, if you've already completed season 3, you will get additional chips after logging in. Aspire Coins are not affected.

ok, been a while, forgot about it then.
    Do you know after doing a reset, every quest must be done again from Season 1 till 3 if you want the dailies back? And that the daily (if there is any daily) from Season 1 and 2 will be lost as soon you started Season 3?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited February 2020
    Do you know after doing a reset, every quest must be done again from Season 1 till 3 if you want the dailies back? And that the daily (if there is any daily) from Season 1 and 2 will be lost as soon you started Season 3?

I don't think you're able to do a full reset of season 3.

Once you complete season 3, you can repeat seasons 1 and 2 by accepting the quest from Spencer. You have to complete any gather or kill quests to unlock androids (such as purchasing a VIP ticket for Anastasia), but you do not have to lead any of the Wondroids through the jumpquest if you already completed the seasons prior.
    Except for Aster, Adam, and Eve, who still have to be led through the jumpquest to complete their questlines, but that's it. Season 1 dailies are unlocked immediately after completing season 1 quests (confronting Krania), and are accessible through a different map compared to season 3.
  • DuceliaLindaDuceliaLinda
    Reactions: 480
    edited February 2020

I don't think you're able to do a full reset of season 3.

Once you complete season 3, you can repeat seasons 1 and 2 by accepting the quest from Spencer. You have to complete any gather or kill quests to unlock androids (such as purchasing a VIP ticket for Anastasia), but you do not have to lead any of the Wondroids through the jumpquest if you already completed the seasons prior.
    Except for Aster, Adam, and Eve, who still have to be led through the jumpquest to complete their questlines, but that's it. Season 1 dailies are unlocked immediately after completing season 1 quests (confronting Krania), and are accessible through a different map compared to season 3.

why nexon no fix the memory leak of the game ? in the last memo nothing is mentioned about the stability of the game in the last event, the high use of the cpu is high, I recently and many people have problems with lag spikes, freezes in the game, game guard does not appear in the Windows toolbar, not everything is wondroid ... bugs or problems in quest .. in the forum in technical assistance .. nobody solves or gives a solution in the future. Too much memory for a 2d game. Sincerely many people expected something about the problem of memory leak in the game, please solve this at once, because since the event of the wondroid appeared the game is unstable with the memory dump in the game. cpu, maplestory is the only game that asks for a lot of memory, other games are normal and run well
    ruth02Krystal97
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited February 2020
    memo not mentione problems of memory leak . manys player have problems whit this high use of cpu fix in the next patch please
    WONDERGUY
  • JK474JK474
    Reactions: 315
    If you leave the Mushroom Shrine Tales final boss fight against Tengu without defeating him, and then try to go back, you cannot fight him again.

Tengu NPC replies "The trial will only be offered to those who prove their worthiness". You can't forfeit the quest to redo the parts leading up to the boss, so this glitch essentially breaks this quest line entirely.
    WONDERGUY
  • asuterooasuteroo
    Reactions: 750
    edited February 2020
    The high CPU usage, blackcipher/game guard and memory leaks NEEDS to be addressed!
    WONDERGUYKrystal97
  • xBeastHeroxBeastHero
    Reactions: 990
    edited March 2020
    You guys seriously need to fix the Memory leak/ High CPU usage. The game became literally unplayable without disconnecting at least 10 TIMES during a game play and I am not even exaggerating. It's fair to say that we at least need some communication regarding this issue, that just becomes worst EVERY PATCHES and get disregarded regardless of SEVERAL attempts from players to get it known.
    WONDERGUY