[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

WONDROID EVENT: USELESS VISITOR ID - PLEASE HELP

Engo79Engo79
Reactions: 500
edited February 2020 in General Chat
Hey guys,

so you know you can only rescue one android per day except you have a visitor ID.
My problem ist that I can use the visitor ID to get access but I cannot pass b4.

I am always getting stuck when you pass the two laser beams on the belt and fell down where you have to break the ventilation shaft to escape the trap.
I can break it but cannot go through the shaft. I die and try it once again witout time pressue because the trap has already struck.
What can I do? Please help.

By the way I got another question: Does it count to your 25 entry mission when you use the visitor ID to pass the stages multiple times or do you have to do it on each day so that it would count to it?

waiting for helpful response :)

Comments

• StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2020
    Same thing happened to me, I made a bug report (http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/26957/b4-vent-portal-bug#latest). Lost several IDs from this bug, only thing that seemed to work for me was completely shutting down computer and restarting, maybe has something to do with uptime, but I cant be sure.

EDIT: Seems they are fixing it in the maintenance
    Server Upkeep.
    Monthly Windows Update.
    Fixed an issue where Alora Face was granting the wrong eye color.
    Fixed an issue where the portal via the broken vent in map "Aspire B4" did not function.
    Fixed an issue where the title "More Human than Human" did not grant stats.
    Fixed an issue where the Fairy Bros' Golden Giveaway UI displayed an incorrect reward in Reboot World for Day 36.
    Fixed an issue where "We Have the Technology" quest incorrectly referred to the map "Forest Near the Hideout" as "forest near Aspire".
    Fixed an issue where Hoyoung's skill "Sage: Dream of Shangri-La" caused lag and possible disconnections.
    Fixed an issue where the Aloraroid and Skyroid shop functions did not work.
    Fixed an issue where the summoned portal for Eka Express disappeared immediately, preventing it from being used.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited February 2020
    They're going to try to fix the B4 vent issue in the upcoming maintenance: Scheduled Maintenance - February 20, 2020.
    StarryKnight
  • MipanyuMipanyu
    Reactions: 560
    edited February 2020
    "[Updated 2/20, 12:40 PM] Due to the issue we've encountered when patching, we are unable to apply the fixes to the bugs listed below. We plan to address these bugs in our future maintenance. Our maintenance is planned to last until 1:00 PM PST. We apologize for the inconvenience, thank you."

Well that bug fix never happened. Can I get extra visitor ID passes :C It ate up my pass too and im scared it'll eat up my other passes. Trying to get Skyroid and I can't afford encountering these bugs again D'x
    edited February 2020
    Yeah, don't see any way this bug could be fixed before the event ends anyways, so if you didn't get it done early your pretty much out of luck. :(
  • MipanyuMipanyu
    Reactions: 560
    edited February 2020
    Yeah, don't see any way this bug could be fixed before the event ends anyways, so if you didn't get it done early your pretty much out of luck. :(

Yep. It pretty much ate every single one of my passes. For some reason everything goes smoothly when Im using my daily runs, but when I use the pass, I either die too early before the check point in b4, vent shenanigans, clip through something, die and no revive prompt and restart doesn't work (plus if you died in beginning of b4 there's no save point anyways, d/c , etc. They should've put a checkpoint at the beginning of the quest. Now I can't get skyroid. Oh well next.. next year? Is this annually or bi-annually?
    edited February 2020
    I think its been almost 2 years since last event, iirc. I think like summer of 2018, so might not be back for a long time, if ever.