[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

WHY !!!!!!!!! why am i permanently blocked ?????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYWHYYYYYYYYYYYY
in Rants and Raves
I have not ever used any third-party illegal programms . And i have even not got the exp-buff today. I just played a few hours before. Why am i suddenly banned ????
I have not found any information about that even in the Bannlist .i have played this ***** game for half year and got the Diamond-Mvp . Is this the NEXON , how to us the MOST LOYAL PLAYER like this?????????

sever : NA-Reboot
ID: carmineRanch#3569

Comments

• BBSBBS
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2020
    I have not ever used any third-party illegal programms . And i have even not got the hacked exp-buff from others today. I just played a few hours before. Why am i suddenly banned ???? I have not found any information about that even in the Bannlist .i have played this ***** game for half year and got the Diamond-Mvp . Is this the NEXON , how to us the MOST LOYAL PLAYER like this?????????

• Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited February 2020
    BBS wrote: »
    I have not ever used any third-party illegal programms . And i have even not got the hacked exp-buff from others today. I just played a few hours before. Why am i suddenly banned ???? I have not found any information about that even in the Bannlist .i have played this ***** game for half year and got the Diamond-Mvp . Is this the NEXON , how to us the MOST LOYAL PLAYER like this?????????

Haha, welcome to the club buddy!
    I have already lost my main account (with 7.3mil range) and decided to give up, and yet, I have NEVER hacked in my entire life.
    Botters are never getting banned (rarely, if at all), and yet, we the LEGIT players are always getting perm bans for no reasons.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2020
    We cannot help you with ban appeals on the forums, nor is creating multiple accounts on the forums going to help with your appeal.

Please submit a ticket with support.
    BBSdarik
  • BBSBBS
    edited February 2020

I have already lost my main account (with 7.3mil range) and decided to give up, and yet, I have NEVER hacked in my entire life.
    Botters are never getting banned (rarely, if at all), and yet, we the LEGIT players are always getting perm bans for no reasons.

the response from NX said that my violation is too severe without reason and evidence . My another friend had the similiar situation. How can this game survive until today, I mean,this game is really a good game. But this activity can destroy it
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020

the response from NX said that my violation is too severe without reason and evidence . My another friend had the similiar situation. How can this game survive until today, I mean,this game is really a good game. But this activity can destroy it

Then ure a hacker or used 3rd party programmes :)
    Enjoy the bann sir
  • Human90Human90
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 2020
    sit .. "After reviewing this account's game activity prior to the access restriction currently affecting it, we have confirmed its involvement in illegal meso-farming activities connected to a known RMT operation. Therefore, this account has been found guilty of direct violations of our Terms of Service and all access to MapleStory has been permanently removed."
    after out AH ... BUMP banned ... I have read several cases of bans
    is this another Wave Ban BUG :C
    10 years be legal i used kanna with always afraid of the waves of Ban for different bugs
    i dont use skill for generate false gm policy, try playing without lag ... and now ban
  • nainoomxpnainoomxp
    edited March 2020
    They banned me after I jump event mechanical they said me use third party program skip security WTF! It's very disappointed when you ban true player and I saw a lot of bot in game and not surprised player decrease more every day.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2020
    Y'all need to read before you post.
    Neospector wrote: »
    We cannot help you with ban appeals on the forums, nor is creating multiple accounts on the forums going to help with your appeal.

Please submit a ticket with support.

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020
    Stop hacking bro. That way u wont get banned =)
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited March 2020
    If u can't do time, don't do the crime
  • TheBannedChoobTheBannedChoob
    Yeah bro this games a joke when it comes to this, I had my account banned while I took a break decided to come back after a few years off (again) and found it to be perma banned. Ive had my account for over 15 years was roughly level 100 ish so nothing great. The messaged quoted in E-mail stated "After reviewing this account's game activity prior to the access restriction currently affecting it, we have confirmed its involvement in illegal farmer activities connected to a known RMT operation." I didnt even unlock the last part of this class yet lol never traded with anyone in game. Made me laugh, someone gotta get it together over there.