[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thank you nexon for the compensation

darikdarik
Reactions: 3,270
edited April 2020 in General Chat
There has been a lot of negativity regarding the latest patches, bugs and such, but id like to appreciate the nice compensation that we got today.
So thank you nexon, i really think is a step in the right direction to give compensation when the company makes mistakes and apologicing for it.
Sincerely,
A mapler. =)

Comments

• AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    They've been doing this for years now.
    They mess up and they give a compensation.
    It's not a step in the right direction if they don't learn from their mistakes.
    MicaliciousWildFreekShadowParadox
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited April 2020
    first time i can take advantage, avoid all most major issues ,play other games
    then come back and just log to a "compesation" and a game that runs somewhat "okey"

feels weird but geting slowly funded without playing and dealing with the issues its nice
    enough of that waiting for "maintenance to end for hours" , "i cant login" , "game starts to redownload because of broken and not tested patch files" and so much more issues-"stress" that comes on each update for the upcomeing days that can be avoided

again thanks for the great bebe box and all the live server testers in the last few days :)
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    darik wrote: »
    There has been a lot of negativity regarding the latest patches, bugs and such, but id like to appreciate the nice compensation that we got today.
    So thank you nexon, i really think is a step in the right direction to give compensation when the company makes mistakes and apologicing for it.
    Sincerely,
    A mapler. =)

compensation box for broken game, 4 maintenances since the update, busted Gollux, and constant problems. This literally happens almost for every update, it's not a step in the right direction, its a way to keep you playing
    WONDERGUYWildFreekShadowParadox
  • BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    Reactions: 830
    edited April 2020
    Game is now unplayable for me not so much lag from 3 days ago now after these last few maint disconnect not even within 5 minutes ya great compensation
    WONDERGUYWildFreek
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited May 2020
    WONDERGUY wrote: »
    then come back and just log to a "compesation" and a game that runs somewhat "okey"

feels weird but geting slowly funded without playing and dealing with the issues its nice
    enough of that waiting for "maintenance to end for hours" , "i cant login" , "game starts to redownload because of broken and not tested patch files" and so much more issues-"stress" that comes on each update for the upcomeing days that can be avoided

again thanks for the great bebe box and all the live server testers in the last few days :)

you only get compensation if u logged in during those days, so u actually have to have played the game to get the box.
    WildFreek
  • MicaliciousMicalicious
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited May 2020
    Albinorock wrote: »
    They've been doing this for years now.
    They mess up and they give a compensation.
    It's not a step in the right direction if they don't learn from their mistakes.

I can't recall a time where the compensation was actually equivalent to the damage they caused.
    WildFreekShadowParadox
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited May 2020
    darik wrote: »
    WONDERGUY wrote: »

you only get compensation if u logged in during those days, so u actually have to have played the game to get the box.

yes i did log lol
    the moment i loged was few hours or a day after they posted about takeing off familiars and i still got the great bebe box
    i only mange to avoid 2-3days of trouble and the maintenance after maintenance ( i dont think anyone could log unless they did camp 72h or something to get in when maple is up for short time )

also those who did get in those 2-3days took the worse with rollbacks and big lose i dont think great bebe box its a compesation for that
    let alone the dupers that started this and flexin on reddit with what they did get to make without geting ban