[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2x EXP/DROP Event DC/Lag. followed by permaban

Comments

• LucianaXAeginaLucianaXAegina
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited May 2020
    My account was banned too during 2x exp/drop. I was playing my Kanna and I randomly DC'd followed by a perma ban. I have submitted a ticket and they responded saying that they are looking into my account. I linked this forum post with my ticket. Hopefully a GM will see that this is happening to a bunch of people.
  • keikochankeikochan
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2020
    My account was banned too during 2x exp/drop. I was playing my Kanna and I randomly DC'd followed by a perma ban. I have submitted a ticket and they responded saying that they are looking into my account. I linked this forum post with my ticket. Hopefully a GM will see that this is happening to a bunch of people.

When did you submit a ticket? I am thinking about submitting a new one because its still on open.
  • EagleCapeEagleCape
    edited May 2020

Cool! Thanks for the visibility!
  • EagleCapeEagleCape
    edited May 2020
    keikochan wrote: »

When did you submit a ticket? I am thinking about submitting a new one because its still on open.

I submitted the ticket 2 days ago during the 2x event. I haven't gotten a reply either but some people have gotten replies from GM's that they're looking for a solution.
  • GandalfBergmanGandalfBergman
    Reactions: 920
    edited May 2020
    I got a replay saying they would escalate my ticket to a GM that can handle my request
  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited May 2020
    I wonder are you all on the north america server?

keikochan
  • EagleCapeEagleCape
    edited May 2020
    Allowed wrote: »
    I wonder are you all on the north america server?

Yes, I believe the majority of players impacted by this are NA reboot players.
  • EagleCapeEagleCape
    edited May 2020
    I got a replay saying they would escalate my ticket to a GM that can handle my request

Same here. Hope that's good news.
  • GandalfBergmanGandalfBergman
    Reactions: 920
    edited May 2020
    Anyone else got any replies?
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020

"As this appeal will require admin level review, I'm going to place this ticket in a holding pattern for the time being."
  • EagleCapeEagleCape
    edited May 2020
    bazzy wrote: »

"As this appeal will require admin level review, I'm going to place this ticket in a holding pattern for the time being."

Same here
    edited May 2020
    My account is now unbanned. Lesson here is to don't play during 2x to avoid triggering the anti-cheat. Good luck to the everyone on getting back their accounts.
    keikochanEagleCape
  • keikochankeikochan
    edited May 2020
    My account is now unbanned. Lesson here is to don't play during 2x to avoid triggering the anti-cheat. Good luck to the everyone on getting back their accounts.

Lmfao I said the same thing ...
    How long was your account banned before they answered?
    and how long from when they said they would get a GM to view your ticket to resolve it?
    edited May 2020
    keikochan wrote: »

Lmfao I said the same thing ...
    How long was your account banned before they answered?
    and how long from when they said they would get a GM to view your ticket to resolve it?

It took me 5 days to get my account unbanned.

• NawafNawaf
    Reactions: 640
    edited May 2020
    Chill, I am sure the MapleStory support will help you if your ban is wrongful.
  • EdheartEdheart
    edited May 2020
    It's so upsetting seeing people that work so hard LEGITLY mind you get banned because the system thinks you're using illegal programs. I hope you all get unbanned and that they look into this in a reasonably AND timely manner. It shouldn't take that long to review logs to see that someone is/isn't hacking.