[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Omega Spear

AquasisAquasis
Reactions: 1,125
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2020 in General Chat
Hello people, i am searching for a long time now for an Omega Spear to use an Anvil with so i can take the look of the Omega Spear. I was looking all over the internet but there seems not to be any updated info on how to get it. I tryed Balrog boss but for several days it did not drop. Also i tryed the places i found on the forum if you google Omega Spear in google. Couldnt find it and i used a 2x drop card wen hunting. So i was wondering if someone has any tips on how to get the spear?

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2020
    You can craft it using the smithing profession in the two-handed weapon section using 10 DEX crystal, 8 intermiediate item crystal, 3 intermediate abrasive
    Aquasis
  • AquasisAquasis
    Reactions: 1,125
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Ah yes offcourse. I completley forgot about that. Im gonna check that out wenever the game is up and running again. Tnx for the info :)