[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Having trouble logging in?

AnifreaKAnifreaK
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
I'm playing in Scania. After selecting my main character this error appears "Having trouble logging in? try to logging at maplestory.net or visit the Nexon Homepage"
I can play with any character (Bera, Aurora) or with my mules in Scania but i can't with my main character.

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2020
    I have a friend in Aurora who is also experiencing this issue.
    Job: Bishop
    Level: 207
    Name: Yazooo
    Server: Aurora
    Just became the guild leader of Sashimi the day before the last patch.
    Last logged on in Ardent.
    Last attempt to log in 8:20 PST
    Error message when selecting a character "Having Trouble Logging in? Try logging at maplestory.net or visit eh Nexon Homepage."
    This message only pops up when selecting Yazooo. All other characters are accessible on the account.
    Please look into this thanks.

• YazoooYazooo
    After the Rise's patch June 10th 2020, i couldnt log on my main character. I get the error message ``Having Trouble Logging in ? Try logging at Maplestory.net or visit the Nexon Homepage`` when selecting Yazooo.
    Server: Aurora
    IGN: Yazooo
    Job: Bishop Lvl 207 that I left in Ardentmill before i safely logged out.
    I can log on all the other characters on the account EXCEPT Yazooo . Please can you look into this issue as soon as possible, it is the Guild's Leader of Sashimi.
    Thanks.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited June 2020
    AnifreaK wrote: »
    I'm playing in Scania. After selecting my main character this error appears "Having trouble logging in? try to logging at maplestory.net or visit the Nexon Homepage"
    I can play with any character (Bera, Aurora) or with my mules in Scania but i can't with my main character.

Are you the leader of a guild on the character that cannot log on?
  • NoComparisonNoComparison
    Reactions: 1,275
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    I can't log in to reboot at all since around 2pm pst
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited June 2020
    I can't log in to reboot at all since around 2pm pst

You should put more information about how you cannot log in. Is the game not loading at all or at what point can you go no further? The more information you give, the better others can help you.
  • YazoooYazooo
    edited June 2020
    On my side , the issue was fix with the the minor patch on June 18th. Thanks