[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Improve Kanna's Nightghost Guide skill

krrrkrrr
Reactions: 550
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Currently Nightghost Guide can't be activated while in the air. After the revamp this skill becomes the key to extend uptime of kishin shoukan, and it affects those players who jump attack frequently.

As a kanna main player, my my kishin uptime is only 45s-50s of 1minute if I use shikigami haunting only in the air. If I attack on the ground more often uptime can be extended beyond 1 minute. Cound you consider change Nightghost Guide to allow it to be activated in the air?

other discussions:
reddit thread
this forum

some videos:
mine
other players
TurtlesRockDarkanomalyzmintdarik

Comments

• zmintzmint
    Reactions: 635
    edited June 2020
    Yeah I wish it could be activated by tengu strike too, because now it makes no sense to use that skill since kishin would expire too soon.
  • ProphetieProphetie
    Reactions: 915
    edited June 2020
    My stationary Kanna can keep 90% uptime with Circle of Supression alone in many maps
    I don't see why people want to buff the best class in the game again. They just received a handful of those.
    Kanna would be SSS tier even if they removed Kishin entirely