[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lag in Elysium

Comments

• AriesDRXAriesDRX
    Reactions: 940
    edited June 2020
    There's not enough people in Elysium that are doing end game bossing, to complain enough here for them to acknowledge how serious this issue actually is, lol. The amounts of complaints on this thread have decreased so they assume it's because the lag is resolved. Most of us are just tired of complaining about it. Not that it's gone. You'd think a 5 page thread, would be enough.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    Lol this is true. I would like to just have fun and do normal stuff without lagging and dcing every 5 minutes. I don't see that as impossible or too much to ask. Might take some time to pull off but I mean come on!
    Adele is practically unplayable. That skill with the wings behind her causes dc. Probably cause it's hitting the whole map and not just a few monsters. In before it thinks it's hacking, with skills you gave us to use!
    I DC so much and lag terribly I really worry about being falsely banned again. Been through it once already and not wanting another time at this.
  • AriesDRXAriesDRX
    Reactions: 940
    edited July 2020
    Still L>For boss party lag fix
  • TamireliaTamirelia
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited July 2020
    Bossing runs were a mess again this week. We'll randomly fail due to lag and have to reschedule, which compresses the runs together more and more. This isn't the kind of issue you can ignore, it's literally gamebreaking. Fix the lag
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited July 2020
    It's kinda funny how nexon bothers to or will attempt to address issues for reboot but not for us.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    Still unplayable in bosses, please give us an update on this
  • ZerosBlackZerosBlack
    Reactions: 690
    edited July 2020
    Umplayable. Ican't stay afk I got dc after 10 minutes. I can`t even buy something in AH/CS because after a few minutes i got dc again. WTF NEXON!
  • ZerosBlackZerosBlack
    edited July 2020
    Also Batlefield of honor, every single time I enter and strart killing the mobs gues what... a F DC.
    edited July 2020
    cant even do anything in guild pq, crashed so hard. i got so pissed
  • innncginnncg
    Reactions: 555
    edited July 2020
    Where is the compensation for the server lag happened in Elysium?
  • innncginnncg
    Reactions: 555
    edited July 2020
    innncg wrote: »
    Where is the compensation for the server lag happened in Elysium?

Just a joke on the bias on the threatments to Reboot and Elysium server.
    Reboot is fked -> immediate post + compensation.
    Elysium is fked -> no post for months.

All in all, more like we want a solution to our server lag.
    edited July 2020
    I do NOT wanna quit this game just cuz of this. I dced twice while soloing lucid, internet was fine. You have gotta be kidding me, code optimization my butt f3. It's already been 4 months. I'm gonna say screw this and pretend all this is an intended feature.
  • ZerosBlackZerosBlack
    edited July 2020
    The maps before zakum are lag as hell. I could'nt do hungry muto because it's so laggy that it takes an eternity to pick the items up and it seems like they aren't willing to fix this this problem.
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited July 2020
    Put my name on the list of players in Elysium whose experienced lag for many many months now.
    edited August 2020
    I'm getting close to quitting this game...it was so worse tonight in bossing. Lost a Kanna in a HWill run, and im dying randomly, HP blocks werent removed even if we cleared the test. I just fixed up my router and modem and seemed fine when im not doing anything else. I got friends that are quitting cuz of this. It's unbelievable. I dont wanna go to reboot either. Like, this is my only home.