[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Double Miracle Time Cube Package Limitation

Comments

• KrownopKrownop
    Reactions: 825
    edited July 2020
    Argent wrote: »
    Players should not have to be responsible for providing links to how unprecedented this is.
    maplestory.nexon.net/news/54853/double-miracle-time-event
    maplestory.nexon.net/news/54022/maplestory-s-2019-black-friday-sales
    maplestory.nexon.net/news/45004/daily-deals-cube-packages-and-discount-scrolls
    maplestory.nexon.net/news/51158/double-miracle-time-event

Ghiblee's responses on discord were as disappointed and disconnected as you might expect.

oEErAMd.png
    53ZyPkt.png
    9QqYwyD.png

And her response to someone doing a quick google search to provide context on what a normal DMT sale is like.
    y1uPqCi.png

Can't say I'm surprised by any of this though. Nexon seems like they want to further slow progression down, despite lowering Exp requirements. Hoping this all backfires on them and whoever is making these asinine decisions gets a reality check, but in all likelihood, players are desperate and will buy off sale.

I'm convinced that no matter what you said there she would still pretend to remember "one time" where they limited cube sales, they don't mind about lying to your face, even with evidence that the limitation never happened before they will just probably pretend they are from a parallel universe where limited cube sales happened.
    MissTerraHeeroOfLightWONDERGUYVyrtaeMicaliciousTurtlesRockKavyna
  • HeeroOfLightHeeroOfLight
    Reactions: 600
    edited July 2020
    This is dumb and only turns even more players off from the game. Props to the the higher ups to find ANOTHER way to get people to dislike this 16 year old game. As more people get fed up, expect to see this games population die down again like the old times.
    WONDERGUY
  • KingofFurriesKingofFurries
    Reactions: 1,605
    edited July 2020
    Honestly makes 0 sense. why would they limit the whales? i would have totally bought more than 3 bpot packs myself, and i dont even whale that much. im sure there's plenty of people out there who would drop more. plus, its even more annoying for the people who purposely wait for cubes sales (not even dmt) to go for lines. SMH huge disappointment. i guess its good tho saves me money
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited July 2020
    Honestly makes 0 sense. why would they limit the whales? i would have totally bought more than 3 bpot packs myself, and i dont even whale that much. im sure there's plenty of people out there who would drop more. plus, its even more annoying for the people who purposely wait for cubes sales (not even dmt) to go for lines. SMH huge disappointment. i guess its good tho saves me money

you can still buy cubes they are not on limit,this is just for cube pack sales
    so you just need to buy them off sale with more $$$ creditcard swipes
    GMS...

meanwhile MSEA had DMT last month for same update as GMS
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@
    decently balanced for whales, causal or hardcore f2p players

• MicaliciousMicalicious
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited July 2020
    Krownop wrote: »
    Players should not have to be responsible for providing links to how unprecedented this is.

Ghiblee's responses on discord were as disappointed and disconnected as you might expect.

oEErAMd.png
    53ZyPkt.png
    9QqYwyD.png

And her response to someone doing a quick google search to provide context on what a normal DMT sale is like.
    y1uPqCi.png

Can't say I'm surprised by any of this though. Nexon seems like they want to further slow progression down, despite lowering Exp requirements. Hoping this all backfires on them and whoever is making these asinine decisions gets a reality check, but in all likelihood, players are desperate and will buy off sale.

I'm convinced that no matter what you said there she would still pretend to remember "one time" where they limited cube sales, they don't mind about lying to your face, even with evidence that the limitation never happened before they will just probably pretend they are from a parallel universe where limited cube sales happened.

Everyone at nexon is just straight up incompetent. There's just no other logical conclusion.
    WONDERGUY
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    We did have limit cube sales, though they weren't tied to DMT, I'm willing to believe that this is where the confusion comes from.
    Stop acting like children constantly claiming that Nexon is the boogyman. If you want them to take you seriously, start acting like you deserve it.
  • iLikeRichCloiLikeRichClo
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited July 2020
    Although I think that limiting the sales and forcing players to purchase cube packages at regular prices could be financially beneficial to the company's bottom line, I just wanted to express my disappointment with this decision as a regular player.
    WONDERGUY
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited July 2020
    Krownop wrote: »

oEErAMd.png
    53ZyPkt.png
    9QqYwyD.png

y1uPqCi.png

Can't believe that the CM is so out of touch.
    But then again, it's Nexon. So I'm not surprised.