[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

He stalk us for 3+ months....

Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
Reactions: 1,215
edited July 2020 in General Chat
I'll get straight to the point but this cannot continue.

In Bera, there's an individual in Henesys that has been harassmenting over 30+ people, yes 30+ people, including me and my friends.
He's using multiple accounts and computers I believe (also using hacks), in order to mass defame me and everyone else, stalking us and covering our characters with his huge chairs, spamm us in all chat and whispers, also says false accusations that we're all scammers and hackers.... there were already few people out there (real randoms) that asked me why I "scamm".....
He follow us everywhere we go, even though we're offline mode, he still manage to find us...

It's been over 3 months now, I've never imagined in my entire life that there could be someone out there that'd actually do all this for so long, it's as if he never sleeps and eat, it's really scary me a bit, but at the same time, it's also annoying cause whenever we log on he's there, we move somewhere else and he's there, he is just always there doing all these horrible things :(

Nexon please do something about him, we've reported him like 100 times so far but nothing T.T
Dragooooooooon

Comments

• LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited July 2020
    Currently only ways to track ppl are friend list, guild and telerocks. If he's really hacking he should find you even with new character from another account.
    That kind of behaviour is quite annoying and sadly quite usually they are ignored by GMs. Simple ways to deal with that kind of ppl is to go somewhere where you need long questline or high lvl to enter (arcane river / some boss entrance maps) to afk since usually those get bored when they can't reach their victims for a while.
    And consider sending ticket with video proof, the ingame report basically does nothing.
    Fuhreak
  • Football5Football5
    Reactions: 920
    edited July 2020

There's an individual in Henesys that has been harassmenting over 30+ people, yes 30+ people, including me and my friends.
    He's using multiple accounts and computers I believe (also using hacks), in order to mass defame me and everyone else, stalking us and covering our characters with his huge chairs, spamm us in all chat and whispers, also says false accusations that we're all scammers and hackers.... there were already few people out there (real randoms) that asked me why I "scamm".....
    He follow us everywhere we go, even though we're offline mode, he still manage to find us...

It's been over 3 months now, I've never imagined in my entire life that there could be someone out there that'd actually do all this for so long, it's as if he never sleeps and eat, it's really scary me a bit, but at the same time, it's also annoying cause whenever we log on he's there, we move somewhere else and he's there, he is just always there doing all these horrible things :(

Nexon please do something about him, we've reported him like 100 times so far but nothing T.T

Omg, you too?? Is it in Bera, right?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020

There's an individual in Henesys that has been harassmenting over 30+ people, yes 30+ people, including me and my friends.

Do you have screenshots? If you don't, now is a good time to start doing so. Take screenshots of every instance of this person harassing you. Tell your friends to do the same. Keep at this for a week or so, then all of you compile your screenshots into like an imgur album or something similar and each of you send it off to support in your own ticket.
    Fuhreak
  • gathergather
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited July 2020

You can log a ticket to report him for harassment.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited July 2020
    Funny thing is, who really enjoys wasting theyr whole day harrasing 30+ people, jesus lol, but have absolutelly 0 life that dude.
    What a sad life he must have.
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited July 2020
    yeah hes still at it
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited July 2020
    Jez wrote: »
    yeah hes still at it

Bera? if so, he's been doing this to me and my guildies for quite a while now, probably over 3 weeks.
    gather wrote: »

If he's talking about this dude from Bera then he has been harass me as well, also pointless, I already sent a ticket about him, and he's still here.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Do you have screenshots? If you don't, now is a good time to start doing so. Take screenshots of every instance of this person harassing you. Tell your friends to do the same. Keep at this for a week or so, then all of you compile your screenshots into like an imgur album or something similar and each of you send it off to support in your own ticket.

• Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    edited July 2020

We have already done this....
    NicholasB wrote: »
    yeah hes still at it

Bera? if so, he's been doing this to me and my guildies for quite a while now, probably over 3 weeks.
    gather wrote: »

If he's talking about this dude from Bera then he has been harass me as well, also pointless, I already sent a ticket about him, and he's still here.

Yes, Bera.
  • anubis42anubis42
    Reactions: 945
    edited July 2020
    darik wrote: »
    Funny thing is, who really enjoys wasting theyr whole day harrasing 30+ people, jesus lol, but have absolutelly 0 life that dude.

we simply need a GM to make him stop -.-
    Latemaster wrote: »
    Currently only ways to track ppl are friend list, guild and telerocks. If he's really hacking he should find you even with new character from another account.
    That kind of behaviour is quite annoying and sadly quite usually they are ignored by GMs. Simple ways to deal with that kind of ppl is to go somewhere where you need long questline or high lvl to enter (arcane river / some boss entrance maps) to afk since usually those get bored when they can't reach their victims for a while.
    And consider sending ticket with video proof, the ingame report basically does nothing.

oh great, he just started to follow me anywhere now too. and that's ridiculous! why do i have to go somewhere else just cause of 1 person? that make zero sense, the only way to stop him is to bring a GM to make him stop once and for all, he's really getting on my nerves....
    i went afk for 3 hours and when i got back i still see him here (still moving around waiting for me....)
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    edited July 2020
    yeah hes still at it

I think I've seen him following you in ch 1 henesys. I didn't even do anything and I suddenly get a defame every 1min or so, I quickly left, what in the world.....
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited July 2020
    Alantino wrote: »
    yeah hes still at it

I think I've seen him following you in ch 1 henesys. I didn't even do anything and I suddenly get a defame every 1min or so, I quickly left, what in the world.....

yeah, at the moment i am typing this the guy is following my friend sitting on him with band chair and falsely calling him a scammer in a match cards window

i think they may have banned his botting accounts that he was using for the mass defames as he has only been defaming random ppl like 1-3 times now instead 100+

he must be watching this thread too cause as soon as i posted that he was on band chair he switched to carrot rocket chair and sat on someone else
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited July 2020
    Alantino wrote: »
    yeah hes still at it

yeah, at the moment i am typing this the guy is following my friend sitting on him with band chair and falsely calling him a scammer in a match cards window

i think they may have banned his botting accounts that he was using for the mass defames as he has only been defaming random ppl like 1-3 times now instead 100+

he must be watching this thread too cause as soon as i posted that he was on band chair he switched to carrot rocket chair and sat on someone else

I doubt it's him, but did he come from scania by any chance?
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    edited July 2020

It's pointless, we already did everything including screenshots and everything you mentioned and other things as well, also he just defamed me 340 times in 2 days now.... SOMEBODY HELP! T.T I seriously don't even feel like logging into the game anymore... I don't mind it for a few days or so but MONTHS....? ;(
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited July 2020

It's pointless, we already did everything including screenshots and everything you mentioned and other things as well, also he just defamed me 340 times in 2 days now.... SOMEBODY HELP! T.T I seriously don't even feel like logging into the game anymore... I don't mind it for a few days or so but MONTHS....? ;(

Don't even bother, nexon barely even ban hackers, what makes you think they'd actually do something about your case? I'm sorry for saying this and I know it might sounds cruel but you should really just give up, I'd say run away with your friends but since the one who disturbing you is a hacker, there's nothing we can do about it.
    I myself also had some troubles with certain people, I didn't bother to report them because I know it'd just be a waste of time so I just let it be and suffer, I rarely play nowadyas though.
  • anubis42anubis42
    Reactions: 945
    edited July 2020
    Cadena91 wrote: »

Don't even bother, nexon barely even ban hackers, what makes you think they'd actually do something about your case? I'm sorry for saying this and I know it might sounds cruel but you should really just give up, I'd say run away with your friends but since the one who disturbing you is a hacker, there's nothing we can do about it.
    I myself also had some troubles with certain people, I didn't bother to report them because I know it'd just be a waste of time so I just let it be and suffer, I rarely play nowadyas though.

but that would be ridiculous to simply give up like that maybe he should keep asking nexon to take care of him and do their job for once, im no longer visit henesys due to this crazy dude.
  • JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    edited July 2020
    why have all tickets been closed and nexon support still has done nothing to this guy, hes still every day harassing someone
    every
    single
    day
    and then he afks on stage chair with a gameroom up falsely accusing someone of scamming

WHY THE EVERLASTING F#$K WONT NEXON FU#KING DEAL WITH THIS?
    ITS BEEN MONTHS
  • JelaniJelani
    Reactions: 475
    edited July 2020
    Joshing wrote: »
    why have all tickets been closed and nexon support still has done nothing to this guy, hes still every day harassing someone
    every
    single
    day
    and then he afks on stage chair with a gameroom up falsely accusing someone of scamming

WHY THE EVERLASTING F#$K WONT NEXON FU#KING DEAL WITH THIS?
    ITS BEEN MONTHS

Yeah I don't get it either. Maybe there just aren't enough people reporting him. Either that or you guys don't spend enough money on the game before reporting. I got banned for harassment after a day.
  • JelaniJelani
    Reactions: 475
    edited July 2020

Likely someone similar to a person who wastes their whole day farming in mushroom game.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited July 2020
    Jelani wrote: »

Likely someone similar to a person who wastes their whole day farming in mushroom game.

its clearlyu not the same cuz u actually play and progress in game, but to wake up, log in and simply stalk people, wtf, thats a sad life right there.