[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

He stalk us for 3+ months....

Comments

• JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    edited July 2020
    why is nexon support ignoring us?
  • Football5Football5
    Reactions: 920
    edited July 2020
    Jelani wrote: »
    Joshing wrote: »
    why have all tickets been closed and nexon support still has done nothing to this guy, hes still every day harassing someone
    every
    single
    day
    and then he afks on stage chair with a gameroom up falsely accusing someone of scamming

WHY THE EVERLASTING F#$K WONT NEXON FU#KING DEAL WITH THIS?
    ITS BEEN MONTHS

Yeah I don't get it either. Maybe there just aren't enough people reporting him. Either that or you guys don't spend enough money on the game before reporting. I got banned for harassment after a day.

Yeah, you have a point, it's probably cause we didn't spend enough $$... that's really sad, also that dude used to do the exactly same things to me as well but then I quit for a month, just got back yesterday to the game he quickly came to my map (I arrived at henesys ch 1) and he now stalks me again... this is just insane, it's been a month since my last time playing maple.... I seriously can't believe he hasn't been banned yet...
    I seriously can't believe hes actually, really, still DOING all those things....
    why have all tickets been closed and nexon support still has done nothing to this guy, hes still every day harassing someone
    every
    single
    day
    and then he afks on stage chair with a gameroom up falsely accusing someone of scamming

ITS BEEN MONTHS

He used to do the exactly same things to me as well but then I quit for a month, just got back yesterday to the game and he now stalks me again... I seriously can't believe he hasn't been banned yet...
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited July 2020

Careful, as one who knows nexon for too long, when it comes to threads in forums, they love it when you curse and swear, why? cause you give them a "reason" to block and close your threads, lol.
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited July 2020

rofl, it's been like this for over ten years, i decided to just give up and quit, once and for all...
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020
    Cadena91 wrote: »

rofl, it's been like this for over ten years, i decided to just give up and quit, once and for all...

they literally bullied you out of the game? omg :/
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited July 2020
    iArrowZ wrote: »

the harasser who we cannot name has bragged to people many times that he bullied people into quitting maplestory
    right now he is trying really hard to bully one of my good friends out of maplestory 24/7
    i dont understand why nexon is protecting him
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2020
    Jez wrote: »

the harasser who we cannot name has bragged to people many times that he bullied people into quitting maplestory
    right now he is trying really hard to bully one of my good friends out of maplestory 24/7

Privacy Rights are extremely important!
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020

honestly i would use megaphones to call them out. and have people mass report them. in fact if you need help with that.. dmt put me at mvp gold so i get free Megaphones almost daily. you can DM me and i can help you out. i'm also in bera.
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited July 2020

Privacy Rights are extremely important!

I just went to that place in henesys and went afk, my fame just went from +3 to -90 now also Privacy Rights are extermely important when we're talking about someone who might be innocent.
    but when it comes to evil people, yes, evil, there's no need for Privacy Rights, in fact we must shame him! so he would stop harass people, also Jez has a point, I think nexon does protect him for some reason.
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited July 2020

honestly i would use megaphones to call them out. and have people mass report them. in fact if you need help with that.. dmt put me at mvp gold so i get free Megaphones almost daily. you can DM me and i can help you out. i'm also in bera.

That would be cool, but I doubt nexon would do anything, if at all, lmao.
    He's right here in Henesys mass defaming 2 people, I see more and more mules with random igns coming to the same spot and 2 people are losing their fame rapidly, that's crazy! he's totally using hacks, lmao.
  • JezJez
    edited July 2020
    nexon needs to do something
    this is unacceptable
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited July 2020
    this is unacceptable
    Jelani wrote: »
    every
    single
    day

ITS BEEN MONTHS

Yeah I don't get it either. Maybe there just aren't enough people reporting him. Either that or you guys don't spend enough money on the game before reporting. I got banned for harassment after a day.

There are plenty, I assume they just don't care, my fame was 450 like 2 days ago, it's -10 now, thanks nexon.
    this is unacceptable

I demand justice b.c I can't take it anymore.
  • JezJez
    edited July 2020
    well im not seeing him every single day 24/7 now, i thought maybe nexon support actually did something.... but nope, he showed up again, still doing the same thing
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited July 2020
    well im not seeing him every single day 24/7 now, i thought maybe nexon support actually did something.... but nope, he showed up again, still doing the same thing

Been playing for 15 years now and I've never ever seen nexon do anything about anything.
  • JezJez
    edited July 2020
    mopostary.jpg
    he will sit here all day with this message falsely accusing my friend and he will periodically come back on different accounts using them to mass defame random people around him by the hundreds

this is unacceptable, nexon support needs to do something, it has been months of him doing this
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited July 2020
    I'd suggest, Ignore the guy and don't be in the same map has him.
  • JezJez
    edited July 2020
    Vinsane wrote: »
    I'd suggest, Ignore the guy and don't be in the same map has him.

but mushroom park is where me and my friend spend 95% of our time on maple
    he is trying to make us leave, in fact he will follow whoever he is harassing anywhere they go. in his own words he said he is trying to make people quit the game and has boasted (idk if its true) that he has made people quit through what he is doing.

however, he has slowed down a lot and isnt doing it 24/7 like before, hes been gone for a day or two... but then he shows up again doing the same thing using the same character

i dont want to abandon mushroom park f4
  • JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    edited August 2020
    He is back in Mushroom Park doing the same thing, again right now.
  • dorkydorky
    Reactions: 730
    edited August 2020
    he is currently in Mushroom Park sitting on a Carrot Rocket Chair and dropping mesos to try to get people to stand under his game room so it looks like they are the one who is accusing the innocent player of being scammer:
    927465998a63c6ed604ba099411d732ea338457a82c57871c13ac606f8c534337a181f9c.jpg
  • dorkydorky
    Reactions: 730
    edited August 2020
    he is, yet again calling this person who he has been stalking for months a scammer when the person is definitely not a scammer

aug72020.jpg