[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Invalid access with invalid parameter.

McDerpsonMcDerpson
Reactions: 100
edited August 2020 in Tech Support
Does anyone know a fix to this?

I've tried restarting my computer and reinstalling the launcher but I still have the same notification.

Note: I already put in a trouble ticket with Nexon.

Comments

• SavageSnowSavageSnow
    Reactions: 610
    edited August 2020
    I'm trying to log in, but I keep getting this message. What in the world does it mean? Why can't I log into MapleeStory?

WHY does Nexon seem to be trying its best to keep honest players from playing??

Edit: I am trying to submit a request for help, but it is demanding info I cannot provide, as I cannot log in.
  • DeïmøsDeïmøs
    Reactions: 610
    edited August 2020
    V9Vf42v same same Google login users it seems
  • McDerpsonMcDerpson
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2020
    How many more comments till we're required to riot?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited August 2020
    Hello,
    We addressed the issue where players would receive the "Invalid Access with Invalid Parameter. Please try again." error message when attempting to log in on our website and Nexon Launcher.
    Please let us know if you still experience this issue!
    McDerpsonBlasterMaster
  • ILINGFENIILINGFENI

Hello
    TODAY I HAVE PRESENTED THE SAME PROBLEM, YESTERDAY I WAS PLAYING NORMALLY AND CLOSED SESSION AS DUE, BUT TODAY I TRY TO LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT, AND UNLIMITELY THE SAME ERROR APPEARS (Invalid access with invalid parameter. Please try again .)
    I HAVE TRIED WITH REBOOTING THE pc, REBOOT THE INTERNET, REINSTALL THE NEXON LAUNCHER AND UNTIL LOG IN TO GOOGLE CHROME AND STILL THE PROBLEM PERSISTS.
    I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME SOME ANSWER ON HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
    THANK YOU

REGARDS.
    ILINGFENI
  • Chunli978Chunli978
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2020
    Hello everyone I found a way to avoid this error invalid code, You will have to change your password some how it worked for most of the people. I really hope this help for everyone that is having the problem.