[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

marvel machine

jijijijijiji
Reactions: 560
edited August 2020 in General Chat
marvel machine money sucker

Comments

• EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2020
    yovaoDL.png
    CutieMikuFrozeJettLuvsU
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited August 2020
    what happened to Marvel Machine being once a year...this is like the 3rd time this year it has come
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2020
    I feel like the last time it was out the rewards were better. The time before there were more prime scrolls and nx equip boxes. Well it felt like there were. This time I only got 1 single prime. =[
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited September 2020
    It's a slot machine.

You know, as in gambling?

Figure it out.

Honestly, I'm old enough to remember back when we had arcades, and you practically had to bring cartoon money-sacks full of quarters to an arcade if you ever wanted to see the ending of games like Double Dragon or Shinobi. Don't even get me started on Dragon's Lair
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    It's a slot machine.

You know, as in gambling?

Figure it out.

Honestly, I'm old enough to remember back when we had arcades, and you practically had to bring cartoon money-sacks full of quarters to an arcade if you ever wanted to see the ending of games like Double Dragon or Shinobi. Don't even get me started on Dragon's Lair

That's my favorite part. Literally visually represented as a three-wheel slot machine. People still go "HEY THIS IS GAMBLING AND DESIGNED TO EAT YOUR MONEY!!" like it's some big Illuminati secret.