[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mega Character Burninator bug

lnqgdn123lnqgdn123
Reactions: 710
edited September 2020 in Bug Reporting
i use mega character burninator on my new char, after re-login, the burning effect disappeared. i was 84, and only level up to 85 not 87. if you can, change the level from 85 to 87.

Character name: waifu999

Character level:85

Character job: Sniper

World name: Aurora

In game time : around 05:20 AM

Comments

• JoppixJoppix
    Yesterday I used the Mega Character Burninator on one character, and today when I logged on to continue lvling, it only level up one level (from 48 to 49). So I went to character selection and I see that all my burnings effects ended.

Character name: Pyrochar

Character level: 49

Character job: Wizard (Fire, Poison)

World name: Bera

In game time: 2020/09/04 around 3 PM PST
  • inversi0ninversi0n
    Mega burning disappeared after logging out.

Character name: LoveAngle
    Character level: 84 -> 85 when it should have hit 87
    World: Aurora
    In game time: 5:56 PM UDT 2020/9/5
  • daijakakedaijakake
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2020
    It happened to me too. I heard some people are experiencing this bug also. Let's try sending a ticket.

Character name: MaypuLeaf
    Character Level: 31
    World: Scania
    In game time: 9/04/20 evening
  • DikyDizzyDikyDizzy
    Reactions: 200
    Same situation here.
    Character name: WakandaNever
    Character job: Wild Hunter
    Character Level: 68→69→70→71→72 when it should've been 68→71→74 If you can't correct my level it's okay. I just want my burning effect.
    World: Scania
    In game time: 9/05/20
  • xthefactorxxthefactorx
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2020
    I experienced the same thing. I captured the bug on my stream. I was at Lv 73 and I only receive 1 level, not 3. Issue was persistent at Lv 74 > 75, 75 > 76.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/736426293?t=4090s

1:08:14
    Lv 73 to Lv 74

1:12:07
    Lv 74 to Lv 75

1:21:52
    Lv 75 to Lv 76
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited September 2020
    Hello!

We wanted to provide a small update on the issue where players may lose the 'Burning' effect on the character they used the Mega Character Burninator on.
    Since only certain players are affected by this bug, it's taking longer than expected to investigate the root cause of this issue.
    We apologize for the delay and we will work to figure out a way to compensate the affected players.

If your character is affected by this Mega Burninator bug, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support (https://support-maplestory.nexon.net).
    There is no need to submit another ticket if you've already submitted one.

Thank you for your patience.
  • lnqgdn123lnqgdn123
    Reactions: 710
    edited September 2020
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello!

We wanted to provide a small update on the issue where players may lose the 'Burning' effect on the character they used the Mega Character Burninator on.
    Since only certain players are affected by this bug, it's taking longer than expected to investigate the root cause of this issue.
    We apologize for the delay and we will work to figure out a way to compensate the affected players.

If your character is affected by this Mega Burninator bug, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support (https://support-maplestory.nexon.net).
    There is no need to submit another ticket if you've already submitted one.

Thank you for your patience.

so the only solution is to submit a ticket to that website? even i already post full detail on this page 7 days ago, i still need to submit a ticket to customer support to fix this bug?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited September 2020
    lnqgdn123 wrote: »
    -snip-

Hello,
    We do encourage submitting a ticket for this issue to ensure you are properly compensated when we distribute them.