[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning World Leap..

ZouyiroZouyiro
Reactions: 1,020
edited September 2020 in General Chat
So .. i can't choose a world because im only 142 and not 150 (Didn't knew) so now what? I gonna lose my characters?

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited September 2020
    Zouyiro wrote: »
    So .. i can't choose a world because im only 142 and not 150 (Didn't knew) so now what? I gonna lose my characters?

Raise it to lv150 then?
  • YunaBeSaidYunaBeSaid
    Reactions: 950
    edited September 2020
    Is there any way to gain exp in the leap world? Or can the level requirement be removed?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

Raise it to lv150 then?

Once the burning world event "ended"(when the leap period started), all characters were moved to, and trapped within, the map with the transfer npc. If you didn't get it to 150 before the 19th, you aren't going to.
  • Zouyiro wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

Raise it to lv150 then?

Once the burning world event "ended"(when the leap period started), all characters were moved to, and trapped within, the map with the transfer npc. If you didn't get it to 150 before the 19th, you aren't going to.
    It happend to me too,i didn't really notice about the Level 150 requeriment,and now i'm gonna lose my characters,4 of them are not lvl 150,some lvl 130 and 142+,i think is stupid,not the level requeriment,but they should let us leave the Leap Map ,i stuck in there,and cannot leave to raise my characters to lvl 150,they should give some time at least 10 days or 20 days.to be Just...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2020
    You should've read the whole post

2Afzqss.png

Does it suck for you? Yes. But you had over two months to read through this post
  • YunaBeSaidYunaBeSaid
    Reactions: 950
    edited September 2020
    The premature expiration of the burning effect and the unscheduled maintenance threw a monkey wrench in the original timeline. I myself thought that if the burninator hadn't been fixed from the unscheduled maint, that the burning world would also not be fixed until the 17th, which I thought the deadline might be extended.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2020
    YunaBeSaid wrote: »
    The premature expiration of the burning effect and the unscheduled maintenance threw a monkey wrench in the original timeline. I myself thought that if the burninator hadn't been fixed from the unscheduled maint, that the burning world would also not be fixed until the 17th, which I thought the deadline might be extended.

Yeah that's definitely true. Somehow all that noise slipped my mind when I made the original post.