[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

He stalk us for 3+ months....

Comments

• dorkydorky
    Reactions: 730
    edited September 2020
    ok we havent seen him in like 24hours and it looks like his chars are off of rankings
    maybe we are finally free, maybe nexon finally did something!?

being able to afk in mushroom park again would be nice
  • dorkydorky
    edited September 2020
    nope, spoke too soon, hes back in henesys
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    dorky wrote: »
    ok we havent seen him in like 24hours and it looks like his chars are off of rankings

On the same chars that went off rankings? Or new ones?
    If it's new ones, you'll need to submit new tickets :(
    If it's the same ones, that's quite puzzling. Were they on rankings before yesterday?
  • dorkydorky
    edited September 2020
    AKradian wrote: »

On the same chars that went off rankings? Or new ones?
    If it's new ones, you'll need to submit new tickets :(
    If it's the same ones, that's quite puzzling. Were they on rankings before yesterday?

yes its the same char, and a few of his mules that are also not on rankings, none of them were on rankings and none of them show up now
    however, from what ive seen, since yesterday, he hasnt put up his locked game room accusing people, nor unleashed his army of defame bots

• LaVeyWakasLaVeyWakas
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2020
    If you take picture proof and have a solid amount of evidence of whats going on nexon WILL do something. They've always pulled through for me. You just have to act right about how you decide to handle it. I think my character is in the server Bera now and if it is i'll start faming everyone i see who may of been affected. I know it won't be much help but its something right? lol
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    LaVeyWakas wrote: »
    If you take picture proof and have a solid amount of evidence of whats going on nexon WILL do something. They've always pulled through for me. You just have to act right about how you decide to handle it. I think my character is in the server Bera now and if it is i'll start faming everyone i see who may of been affected. I know it won't be much help but its something right? lol

Judging by the previous four pages, they seem to have been doing just that. Why, then, nexon hasn't stepped in to put an end to this, I don't know.
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    Reactions: 1,080
    edited September 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    LaVeyWakas wrote: »

Judging by the previous four pages, they seem to have been doing just that. Why, then, nexon hasn't stepped in to put an end to this, I don't know.

first time in my entire career that I see you agree with us, the people instead of nexon.... finally, the time has come...

I see him right now in Henesys, it's been 1 hour since I last saw him move, maybe he went to sleep? cause I always see him moving, moving and moving.... as if he never sleeps, but he stopped now... hopefully it'd continue like this forever.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    BBQTime wrote: »
    first time in my entire career that I see you agree with us, the people instead of nexon.... finally, the time has come...

There's a difference between dumb suggestions and persistent, targeted harassment.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2020
    I spoke with them about a week ago >.< and they called me something racist. They usually mean to people there but hey most of my friends just say to ignore them and just stay positive so I recommend to do the same.