[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't redeem an item from Special Order Vault

iam2diam2d
Reactions: 500
in Bug Reporting
I bought a Urban Pirate Outfit from the Magic Wagon but i can't seem to redeem the item from the Special Order Vault. When i click 'Redeem' a message pops: "You cannot use that coupon on this world at this time". I've tried changing character and closing the client but the message stills the same. I redeemed an item minutes before that bug and everything was fine.

Hope you can help me.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    From the unscheduled maintenance notice:
    Fixed the issue where Magic Wagon items with bonus stats could be claimed in Reboot world.
    - Please note that when attempting to claim items with bonus stats from the Special Order Vault on Reboot world, you will receive an error message and the item may appear to disappear. The item will be visible again and claimable on any non-Reboot worlds once the Special Order Vault is re-opened.
    iam2d
  • iam2diam2d
    edited September 2020
    Thanks for pointing this out. So i won't be able to redeem the item on a Reboot Server in any way? I mean why would anyone want a +10 defense buff.
  • botclbotcl
    Reactions: 890
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    Same thing happened to me and i want the item that i bought because i did it INSIDE the game FROM reboot, not a marvel machine from a webpage that is understandable that some items can't be redeemed on reboot.
    Also the stupid patch notes don't say anything and the item itself didn't say anything before i bought it that won't work on reboot.
    This is a sacam, i charged NX just to buy an item that i can't use ?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    botcl wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me and i want the item that i bought because i did it INSIDE the game FROM reboot, not a marvel machine from a webpage that is understandable that some items can't be redeemed on reboot.
    Also the stupid patch notes don't say anything and the item itself didn't say anything before i bought it that won't work on reboot.
    This is a sacam, i charged NX just to buy an item that i can't use ?

I recommend making a Customer Support ticket asking for a refund on this item.
  • iam2diam2d
    edited September 2020
    I belive this issue is related to " Certain Cash items from Magic Wagon have stats." Before asking for a ticket, are they planing to remove this stats so we can redeem our items in Reboot?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    They really should. This seems like a bit of a glaring oversight on their part.
  • AdirADirAdirADir
    edited September 2020
    Hey all :),
    I bought an item through the wagon event and it cannot be redeem.
    Does any1 know why is that? Bug or something?
    ibb.co/MnxJJ1f
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited September 2020
    Hello,
    The Urban Pirate Outfit is temporarily unavailable to be claimed in Reboot world due to its stats.
    We plan to replace it with the version without stats during our v.217 update to ensure that players can claim it in Reboot afterward.
    Thank you for your patience!
    iam2d
  • iam2diam2d
    edited October 2020
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello,
    The Urban Pirate Outfit is temporarily unavailable to be claimed in Reboot world due to its stats.
    We plan to replace it with the version without stats during our v.217 update to ensure that players can claim it in Reboot afterward.
    Thank you for your patience!

Thanks for the clarification @Ghiblee! Much appreciated.
  • KhouranKhouran
    Reactions: 600
    edited October 2020
    I encountered the same problem, seeing that you guys are going to fix this inv 2.17, should i just leave it here and claim it later? Or contact support for a refund?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2020
    Khouran wrote: »
    I encountered the same problem, seeing that you guys are going to fix this inv 2.17, should i just leave it here and claim it later? Or contact support for a refund?

Since Ghiblee said they are going to fix it, leave it there and claim it after the fix.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited October 2020
    Hello,
    We wanted to provide an update on this topic.
    First, we would like to apologize for the inaccurate information I provided above. We discovered that it isn't feasible for us to replace the Urban Pirate Outfit item in player's Special Order Vault.

However, we will be providing your choice of either a refund or a statless Urban Pirate Outfit when you submit a ticket to our Support team.
    If you've purchased the Urban Pirate Outfit in Reboot world and would like to receive either a refund or a statless Urban Pirate Outfit, please claim your existing Urban Pirate Outfit(with stats) in a non-Reboot world first then submit a ticket.

MapleStory Customer Support: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!