[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What is chapter 2?

MAnderson13MAnderson13
Reactions: 600
edited October 2020 in General Chat
High stupid question here, recently got back into the game after not playing in like a decade haha. Very excited about the asura war reward and I am working my way up to be able to do it, currently level 60. I read the minimum requirements are to be level 101 and have completed chapter 2. what exactly is chapter 2? is it something that will just naturally present itself to me or do I have to go out of my way to do it? thank you.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2020
    Events quest appear in the star icon left of your screen.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Referring to the minimum requirements, a character must be at least level 101 to participate. Because Zero characters start at level 100 initially, Zero characters must be at least into chapter 2 of their storyline to participate.

If you are not a Zero, it's irrelevant; you only need to be level 101 or higher.
    MAnderson13
  • MAnderson13MAnderson13
    Reactions: 600
    edited October 2020
    Ah, I just read it wrong then. Thank you very much.