[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Getting Dc alot lately since the New patch

ShacharTsShacharTs
in Bug Reporting
I Dont know what trigger the DC from kanna but lately since the NEW PATCH kannas getting alot Dc when Farrming Grinding Training Etcs. not only me getting the DC few people in EU Reboot Getting DC when Playing Kanna Hope its will get fixed soon

Comments

• RawbieRawbie
    Reactions: 850
    edited October 2020
    I'm having the same issue, it's like something got broken in this patch
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited October 2020
    Is it just when you are attacking mobs or is it also elsewhere?
  • SnarblySnarbly
    Reactions: 200
    I've also experienced frequent disconnects on kanna since the update last week. The three times I've seen it occur were only while attacking mobs or being otherwise active on a map with mobs. The third time it occured I noted specifically I had just activated a rune.
  • BandaBanda
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited October 2020
    wait till you reach stage 30 in the new quest, kanna dc and come back tomorrow
    good luck getting that quest finished during event time
  • BoredEricaBoredErica
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2020
    Oh my god please fix this. I can't really farm anymore because I keep losing all my potions and coupons. And yeah, only happens while mobbing. Multiple people I know have the some issue. Some speculated it was liberated spirit circle but I disabled the skill and still got it. I think most of the time when I DC I was doing Exo.
  • DatLightGurlDatLightGurl
    Reactions: 1,070
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2020
    My Kanna guildmate also DC's a lot since the last patch, especially in the event maps.

We forwarded the issue and it will hopefully be looked into as soon as possible.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited October 2020
    Hello,
    Thank you for the report! As our VMs mentioned above, this issue has been forwarded.
    Our team is currently investigating this case and we would appreciate it if you can comment with your Kanna's IGN and World on this thread.
    Thank you!
  • ZysterTVZysterTV
    Reactions: 805
    edited October 2020
    Yeah the Kanna DC'ing issue is also happening on the NA side of things. I'm a 228 Kanna and I only get DC'd on maps with mobs or when I'm training/farming. Its starting to feel like they are trying to stop all players from playing kanna cause of the old botters.

Scania, NA server, KannaMeZystr
  • Tinaneko24Tinaneko24
    Reactions: 500
    edited October 2020
    It also happened to me when I went mobbing, the event maps like defeat oda forces and so on. I also lose my coupons when this happens especially if you're training to level up.

Aurora, Etheriel25
  • BoredEricaBoredErica
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2020
    Airwicka, Reboot
  • KamorackKamorack
    Reactions: 100
    Same issue but I DC in the wave of Oda event and I c'ant even retry because i'm back to server page.... Very nice playing Kanna reboot server.
  • LaxrsiLaxrsi
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited October 2020
    Nexon trying to kill off kanna before the Awake patch /s
  • AichmessaAichmessa
    Reactions: 310
    edited October 2020
    I thought this might be of interest:

I was in a group including 3 total kannas, fighting Chaos Vellum.

At a certain point in the fight, all 3 kannas simultaneously disconnected. The rest of the group didn't.

Character name: Zhaogui

Server: Reboot

time: sometime a little before 11:25 pm in California, 2020-10-23.
  • EmpiursEmpiurs
    Reactions: 600
    edited October 2020
    IGN: WillOfKishin
    World: Bera
  • xlMeowlessIxxlMeowlessIx
    Reactions: 520
    edited October 2020
    Im having the same issues on my kanna, when training ill DC around every 12-15 mins, but is usually fine when im not training.

IGN: KannaOfMeow
    World: Reboot
  • AenthyAenthy
    I have the same problem with my Kanna, when i starting farming in any map after 13min with all bufss the game get me a DC, so i dont know if this only happen with Kanna Job, please help us to fix this one.

IGN: Lîssa
    World: Bera
  • VlammetjuhVlammetjuh
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2020
    IGN: WildeKanna
    World: Reboot EU

Did cost me alot of wealth and lucky tickets so far...
    Please just refer the class back to where it was 9 months ago.
  • kitsuneonnakitsuneonna
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2020
    I have the same problem too.

I've been getting dc'ed frequently while mobbing and almost every time I reach stage 30 in the Eliminate Oda Forces event. I've been too scared to use the Vanquisher's Charm attack because multiple times I've dc'ed immediately after using it? also RIP my buffs and potions, don't know how I'll be able to train or finish that sengoku scroll if this doesnt get fixed :'(

IGN: kitsuneonna
    World: Scania
  • OriginOfFateOriginOfFate
    Reactions: 375
    edited November 2020
    I dc constantly while trying to level. The game is unplayable on my kanna, as I lose all my buffs except for my 2x exp coupon every ~15 mins I try training. Many times when I DC.

Example, I just DCed twice at under 1500MB memory, which is likely not memory leak. Memory leaks DC/crash usually happens for me at 2000+ MB.
    First DC was after ~15 minutes of training. I closed the game fully, freshly loaded the game, got buffs and started training again, and DC'ed after under 10 minutes of training. I sent a ticket in with way more detail, hoping they can fix this.

Edit: Just noticed for some reason, as I was typing this out, it kept posting my partially written comment. What a bizarre glitch. I edited my past posts since I can't delete them.
  • OriginOfFateOriginOfFate
    Reactions: 375
    edited November 2020
    Glitch