[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mana Shrine Bug

SenjuSenju
Reactions: 510
in Bug Reporting
When playing on my Evan, it says I completed the Mana Shrine quest at 00:00. The day before, even though I had not done any mana shrine quests it still said I was done with the quest; I had to find the 3 shrines on another character to get the rewards. Is anyone else experiencing this glitch?

Comments

• StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2020
    I have this same bug. Whenever I log in after reset, I get that "this quest has ended for an unknown reason." pop up. And ever since then, the mana shrine quests don't show up anymore. Before, I used to do them no problem. But now, they don't show up for me in the sengoku tab. I used to be able to do it on my Mihile, but starting two days ago now, the quest doesn't show up for him. But I can go on all my other characters and the quest is there.

And when I play on my Mihile, the mana portals still show up, however, since I can't accept the quest, it doesn't count. However, if I do it 3 times on my Mihile, I can go on any other character, and the quest will automatically complete because I went in the shrine 3 times on my Mihile. I think this is causing me to miss out on boxes because after doing all the quests, I only get 29 boxes a day and the notice tells me I can get 1 more box. So, where is place or quest I can get the last box? I do all the quests and make sure I do the mana battle as well, but I still get 29. Is there something that I'm missing or doing wrong?
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2020
    Stallben wrote: »
    I think this is causing me to miss out on boxes because after doing all the quests, I only get 29 boxes a day and the notice tells me I can get 1 more box. So, where is place or quest I can get the last box? I do all the quests and make sure I do the mana battle as well, but I still get 29. Is there something that I'm missing or doing wrong?

With the current events, max is 29 boxes per day. 28 if you don't get the mana shrine quest.
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2020
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Stallben wrote: »
    I think this is causing me to miss out on boxes because after doing all the quests, I only get 29 boxes a day and the notice tells me I can get 1 more box. So, where is place or quest I can get the last box? I do all the quests and make sure I do the mana battle as well, but I still get 29. Is there something that I'm missing or doing wrong?

With the current events, max is 29 boxes per day. 28 if you don't get the mana shrine quest.

Ah, I see, thank you. I was just confused because 29 is such and odd number to cap on. And as of now, I'm seeing the hidden mana shrine quest on my Mihile again. So, I'm not sure how it fixed itself, but I'm able to do it on my Mihile again.