[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unbelievable....

anubis42anubis42
Reactions: 945
edited October 2020 in General Chat
Hi, friend of mine got banned a little while ago and since he can't make a thread yet (24 hours waiting), I'll be doing this instead of him.

There's a certain individual in henesys which disturbs the peace of many many people for about 7 months now.
This individual has been stalking me, that friend who got banned and 3 more close friends for 7 months now, oh and many more random people
He also mass defamed me and my friends for at least 200+ times (each one of us lost over 200 fames) he also defames randoms too obviously, I'm not sure how many randoms we're talking about but this is definitely over 30 people, he has been pissing off many guilds as well.

Matter of fact, he used to curse us a lot, he has been accusing me and a couple of my friends including the one who just got banned today, he also used an extremely dirty and bad language, swearing, even racism, and he has been doing this for about 8 months.

We have sent letters to nexon, not just us but many other randoms as well, and only until very recently, after 6-7 months of reporting him, finally he started to get banned properly, just for a few days though, and then once he got unbanned, he kept harassmenting everybody again, then he got banned again for a few days, and so on, he's free right now, and already mass defaming and harassmenting people in this moment (but I'll admit, he's actually doing it less than before).

A few days ago when we noticed that he got unbanned, we started to talk about how he got unbanned again (in front of him) and my friend, the one who got banned suddenly cursed him and said something racist about him, which was wrong, and then the individual said "I got a SS, you're going to get banned!".

And he wasn't joking, my friend did get ban now, also it's funny how the individual got warnings before his ban and my friend didn't.
But here's what I'd like to ask Nexon.

Yes, my friend was wrong for saying such a racist thing to him (even though the individual laughed and cursed my friend many times for months now just for being half mexican)

But why didn't you ban the individual as fast as you did with my friend? why did it take 7 months to ban an individual which disturbs, harassmenting, being extremely racist to almost every single person in henesys? and yet, banned my friend just cause you saw 1 Screen Shot? what about us and the other random people that sent you many many Screen Shots of that individual doing such horrible things and say such barbaric and racist to so many people and also accusing so many people as "scammers"!

Therefore, please let my friend go and unban him!
  1. Do you think it was right to ban my friend?17 votes
    1. No
       82% (14 votes)
    2. Yes, because...
       18% (3 votes)

Comments

• SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
    Reactions: 985
    edited October 2020
    holy jesus, i just heard the news right now can't believe they actually banned him, FREE DEN!
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2020
    That's really messed up though, since nexon banned him just because he said 1 thing, 1 time, it means that they must ban that person that harass the entire of henesys for 10 years, because hes been accusing me and my guildie friend for scamming too, he also said im ugly in real life and said more "sweet" things about me that I can't say in this forum since it'd be against the rules.
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    edited October 2020
    Don't worry, your friend will probably get used to that very soon, it's very common here in GMS that legit players get perm ban for completely no reason while the criminals, the hackers are free.
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited October 2020
    its really insane how they have let this one guy go on for six months before finally giving him a temp ban and he then comes back and continues to attempt to harass people
    ...yet nexon insta bans someone for cursing at him?

this is not right
  • ZeroSenseZeroSense
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2020
    I got banned 2 days ago, because I cursed a certain person, only once.

Do you know who is that "person"? for 7-8 months now, he's been harassing I'd say 50+ people in the last few months (probably 100+ in total)

Mass defaming with his 40+ accounts, swearing at everyone, accusing people for scamming and call them scammers 24/7, this isn't an exaggeration nor a joke, but he only sleeps 4-5 hours in order to have more time to be on maple so he can harass as many people as possible.

Now here's the thing, this person has been doing this for 7-8 months, and only 1-2 months ago he finally got a temp ban.

Basically, for at least 6 months, this person did NOT get ban at all, not even once! ,although a LOT of ppl sent tickets and SS's with proofs to nexon about this person's behavior, nothing happened to him, no ban, no nothing! and yet, 2 days ago when I cursed that person, that was just one sentence, and something racist, which was absolutely wrong by the way, although I did not tell him that due to racist reasons but because everyone know that kind of curse piss him off the most so everyone told him that a lot of times (and none of them got banned), so I did the same, but again, no doubt it was still wrong to say that though.

So 2 days ago, after I cursed that person, he said "I'll be taking a SS now, you're gonna get banned", and the next day, BAM, I got banned. I was also surprised of how I got banned so fast, I've never seen this kind of thing before, like, you report someone with a SS and he quickly get banned? that's really impressive, I just wish it'd also happen to that person, instead of making everyone else wait 6 months until he finally get a temp ban....

My question is pretty simple, why it took nexon 6 months to ban this person who has been harassing a lot of ppl 24/7 and yet, 1 day to ban me for only saying 1 bad sentence....?
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited October 2020
    this really needs to be answered
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2020
    ZeroSense wrote: »
    I got banned 2 days ago, because I cursed a certain person, only once.

Do you know who is that "person"? for 7-8 months now, he's been harassing I'd say 50+ people in the last few months (probably 100+ in total)

Mass defaming with his 40+ accounts, swearing at everyone, accusing people for scamming and call them scammers 24/7, this isn't an exaggeration nor a joke, but he only sleeps 4-5 hours in order to have more time to be on maple so he can harass as many people as possible.

Now here's the thing, this person has been doing this for 7-8 months, and only 1-2 months ago he finally got a temp ban.

Basically, for at least 6 months, this person did NOT get ban at all, not even once! ,although a LOT of ppl sent tickets and SS's with proofs to nexon about this person's behavior, nothing happened to him, no ban, no nothing! and yet, 2 days ago when I cursed that person, that was just one sentence, and something racist, which was absolutely wrong by the way, although I did not tell him that due to racist reasons but because everyone know that kind of curse piss him off the most so everyone told him that a lot of times (and none of them got banned), so I did the same, but again, no doubt it was still wrong to say that though.

So 2 days ago, after I cursed that person, he said "I'll be taking a SS now, you're gonna get banned", and the next day, BAM, I got banned. I was also surprised of how I got banned so fast, I've never seen this kind of thing before, like, you report someone with a SS and he quickly get banned? that's really impressive, I just wish it'd also happen to that person, instead of making everyone else wait 6 months until he finally get a temp ban....

My question is pretty simple, why it took nexon 6 months to ban this person who has been harassing a lot of ppl 24/7 and yet, 1 day to ban me for only saying 1 bad sentence....?

I'm sorry for your ban but I've been playing Maple for years now and as far as I know and saw with my own eyes, as a witness I can tell you this
    Many legit players can get banned very easily, but the ones who aren't getting banned very easily are usually hackers, so if you're not a hacker, you have a much greater chance to get ban.
    You should give up and quit frankly.
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited October 2020
    Jez wrote: »

I doubt he'd get any answer, also that person whom caused ZeroSense to get a ban is probably due to the fact that he's paying and buying more nx than ZeroSense, it's really sad to see how nexon is playing an unfair game over here to be honest.
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited October 2020
    Jez wrote: »

That's true, neither I see any reason as to why the other guy didn't get any ban for 6 months.
  • BabushkaBabushka
    Reactions: 420
    edited October 2020
    I just heared the news, and this is my point of view: to the guy who got banned, if you are who everyone claim you are, please stop acting all innocent in the forums.
    he and his friends are acting innocent. but in game? they are bullying people. not me specifically, but my friends and people I know of. and they have done it for years.
  • SanpaiSanpai
    Reactions: 260
    edited October 2020
    Reason why that dude in Bera isn't banned yet: Spends money on the game alot.
    Nexon doesn't ban alot of bots because it brings in "numbers" and they don't ban big spenders because they keep the game alive.
    That's how GMS is staying alive.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2020
    anubis42 wrote: »
    Hi, friend of mine got banned a little while ago and since he can't make a thread yet (24 hours waiting), I'll be doing this instead of him.

There's a certain individual in henesys which disturbs the peace of many many people for about 7 months now.
    This individual has been stalking me, that friend who got banned and 3 more close friends for 7 months now, oh and many more random people
    He also mass defamed me and my friends for at least 200+ times (each one of us lost over 200 fames) he also defames randoms too obviously, I'm not sure how many randoms we're talking about but this is definitely over 30 people, he has been pissing off many guilds as well.

Matter of fact, he used to curse us a lot, he has been accusing me and a couple of my friends including the one who just got banned today, he also used an extremely dirty and bad language, swearing, even racism, and he has been doing this for about 8 months.

We have sent letters to nexon, not just us but many other randoms as well, and only until very recently, after 6-7 months of reporting him, finally he started to get banned properly, just for a few days though, and then once he got unbanned, he kept harassmenting everybody again, then he got banned again for a few days, and so on, he's free right now, and already mass defaming and harassmenting people in this moment (but I'll admit, he's actually doing it less than before).

A few days ago when we noticed that he got unbanned, we started to talk about how he got unbanned again (in front of him) and my friend, the one who got banned suddenly cursed him and said something racist about him, which was wrong, and then the individual said "I got a SS, you're going to get banned!".

And he wasn't joking, my friend did get ban now, also it's funny how the individual got warnings before his ban and my friend didn't.

Yes, my friend was wrong for saying such a racist thing to him (even though the individual laughed and cursed my friend many times for months now just for being half mexican)

But why didn't you ban the individual as fast as you did with my friend? why did it take 7 months to ban an individual which disturbs, harassmenting, being extremely racist to almost every single person in henesys? and yet, banned my friend just cause you saw 1 Screen Shot? what about us and the other random people that sent you many many Screen Shots of that individual doing such horrible things and say such barbaric and racist to so many people and also accusing so many people as "scammers"!

I think from hearing about your story it makes alot of sense. Thing is this is something that not really new to gaming in general in the online.

I would say my first experience with drama was on this game apparently and had a similar situation where people were being prejudiced and racist.

For me started I think 3-5 years ago and been ongoing where people been saying that stuff but also even sending me weird pictures which I had reported both to staff in this game and also told others.

For me when I see people be prejudice or bully people I come at them hard and usually when I do they use words like "arrogant, narcissist, big ego" and a lot of other words when people tap into that male energy and correct them.

Even me saying this rn at least puts me at risk of ban cause people don't want to hear it or correct people who do these things. At times I feel when bans don't happen right away with this stuff I feel in some weird way they agree with them.

Like I said I seen a lot of people see friends family and strangers say very mean and mess up stuff to people and not say anything or correct them. Nothing more than active participants.

I say as honestly as I can that I don't think much will be done and I do agree that your friend should have been ban cause with him being ban shows their values.

It shows that when your a good person and bring positivity to the community that they don't value "YOU". The ban showed that this type of behavior is approved and enabled.

If you wanna help your friend you do what I do. Keep talking and letting them know what it is. Speak truth to power and uphold the values of honesty and respect to the human race. When more people get ban for speaking the truth eventually people will see that there is a problem and would fix it.

Same thing with the forum here we got a 3 warning rule for a reason, cause people spoke up and brought the issue up. But I hope that if people read this that maybe it brings awareness and also hope your friend ban helps with there being real bans towards real issues.

If what I say offends anyone know that I spoke the truth because this is an issue and has to be acknowledged as even I have seen this in bera and they had said some anti black stuff to me as well.
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    edited October 2020
    Sanpai wrote: »
    Nexon doesn't ban alot of bots because it brings in "numbers" and they don't ban big spenders because they keep the game alive.

yeah that's also what i was thinking
    riza wrote: »

I think from hearing about your story it makes alot of sense. Thing is this is something that not really new to gaming in general in the online.

I would say my first experience with drama was on this game apparently and had a similar situation where people were being prejudiced and racist.

For me started I think 3-5 years ago and been ongoing where people been saying that stuff but also even sending me weird pictures which I had reported both to staff in this game and also told others.

For me when I see people be prejudice or bully people I come at them hard and usually when I do they use words like "arrogant, narcissist, big ego" and a lot of other words when people tap into that male energy and correct them.

Even me saying this rn at least puts me at risk of ban cause people don't want to hear it or correct people who do these things. At times I feel when bans don't happen right away with this stuff I feel in some weird way they agree with them.

Like I said I seen a lot of people see friends family and strangers say very mean and mess up stuff to people and not say anything or correct them. Nothing more than active participants.

I say as honestly as I can that I don't think much will be done and I do agree that your friend should have been ban cause with him being ban shows their values.

It shows that when your a good person and bring positivity to the community that they don't value "YOU". The ban showed that this type of behavior is approved and enabled.

If you wanna help your friend you do what I do. Keep talking and letting them know what it is. Speak truth to power and uphold the values of honesty and respect to the human race. When more people get ban for speaking the truth eventually people will see that there is a problem and would fix it.

Same thing with the forum here we got a 3 warning rule for a reason, cause people spoke up and brought the issue up. But I hope that if people read this that maybe it brings awareness and also hope your friend ban helps with there being real bans towards real issues.

If what I say offends anyone know that I spoke the truth because this is an issue and has to be acknowledged as even I have seen this in bera and they had said some anti black stuff to me as well.

u say his ban was justified? according to this story, nexon didn't bother bannin the other annoyin guy for 6 months, lmao that's a joke, good thing i quit a while ago.
    matter of fact i got banned too for "hacking" or whatever even though the only thing i know is how to start up my computer, give me a break
  • rizariza
    edited October 2020
    Cadena91 wrote: »

u say his ban was justified? according to this story, nexon didn't bother bannin the other annoyin guy for 6 months, lmao that's a joke, good thing i quit a while ago.
    matter of fact i got banned too for "hacking" or whatever even though the only thing i know is how to start up my computer, give me a break

If you read the whole thing I stand by it his ban fully justified. With him being ban for the other person saying those mean things and harassing him for 6 months, his ban shows us their values and how they feel about their players.

I understand your ban as others got ban for hacking even though they weren't in the last ban waves. But sacrifices must be made for long-lasting change.
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    edited October 2020

If you read the whole thing I stand by it his ban fully justified. With him being ban for the other person saying those mean things and harassing him for 6 months, his ban shows us their values and how they feel about their players.

I understand your ban as others got ban for hacking even though they weren't in the last ban waves. But sacrifices must be made for long-lasting change.

"sacrifices must be made for long-lasting change."
    firstly, perhaps your opinion would be different if you were the one who got banned.
    secondly, even though there has been a lot of sacrifices "for the long-lasting change." not a single thing has changed until today, legit players get ban, and hackers are free and that's it.
  • rizariza
    edited October 2020

"sacrifices must be made for long-lasting change."
    firstly, perhaps your opinion would be different if you were the one who got banned.
    secondly, even though there has been a lot of sacrifices "for the long-lasting change." not a single thing has changed until today, legit players get ban, and hackers are free and that's it.

Like I said all it shows us is their values and those bans show players like us what they stand for.

When we speak up and address it and have the facts to prove it change will happen. similar to the other ban wave and the people who had voiced their opinion on it most to all those people got unban.

If the company cares for its players I'm sure someone would look into it and address it, if they don't your friend just remains ban.

All we can hope for is that their values is for good players and not the scum who get away with things.