[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Akechi Mitsuhide ignores invulnerability frame

KainuKainu
Reactions: 400
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Event boss

Brief bug summary: Akechi Mitsuhide ignores invulnerability frame

More details:

Not sure if this happens in all of Akechi's attacks, but I've noticed that it always happens during the Knock Up attack (where he knocks you up into the air). My character gets an iframe by default for about 1 second right after using its teleport skill, but I've noticed that Akechi _always_ disregards my iframe when he uses the Knock Up attack, and as a result if I'm caught in a corner he could keep attacking me with the same skill over and over.

I've only had this issue with Akechi. Normally in other bosses I can take advantage of the iframe after teleporting to get to the other side of the boss and avoid 1-hit-KO attacks with no issue, i.e. in CRA, etc. Has anyone observed the same?

Steps to reproduce:

(As a Luminous) Wait until Akechi prepares to do the Knock Up attack. When he is about to, teleports into him, confirms that the character becomes translucent which confirms supposed invulnerability. Gets hit by the attack anyway.

Character name: LightKainu

Character level: 230

Character job: Luminous

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 10/26/2020 14:30 PDT

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2020
    Luminous teleport only make you immune from regular touch damage, and any monster with an attack animation or projectile completely bypass it. (does not work on touch damage that inflict %max HP as damage (3rd phase Lotus, the anti-AFK flying monster of doom))

It is not true invincibility because if that a case, they would be extremely top tier for survival.
    YinYangXKainu
  • wagwanwagwan
    I've also experienced this issue with Akechi. No other bosses can damage me when I'm inside Perfect Shot on Marksman but Akechi can kill me

QjxEnik.png
    d7JAf4K.png