[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Meso Explosion a On/Off Skill.

NicolasMattNicolasMatt
Reactions: 310
i think meso explosion should be a buff and not a casting Skill same as the nightlord shuriken stars, ho youung butterflys, nightwalker bats or xenon missiles.
meso explosion is a realy low ping dependant skill making almost impossible to combine it with assassinate and get the most DPS to bosses or hunting make in it not viable to player who play with mid ping.
in my case i'm from south america and shadower is my favorite class but i was forced to change my job to dual blade cause i already spend time and effort on my dagger.

darik

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2020
    i think meso explosion should be a buff and not a casting Skill same as the nightlord shuriken stars, ho youung butterflys, nightwalker bats or xenon missiles.
    meso explosion is a realy low ping dependant skill making almost impossible to combine it with assassinate and get the most DPS to bosses or hunting make in it not viable to player who play with mid ping.
    in my case i'm from south america and shadower is my favorite class but i was forced to change my job to dual blade cause i already spend time and effort on my dagger.

this, they should make it this way tbh, its extremelly annoying to constantly cast it, same with demon avenger and nether shield