[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More slots for chairs

PaulMaplePaulMaple
Reactions: 610
edited December 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

Like me i bet there are so many people to love collect chairs, with all old ones and the new chairs coming there is not enough space for them.

We need more slots pls expand or let us havemore than 2 chair bags

Regards
  1. We need?2 votes
    1. More slots for chairs
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Allow more than 2 Chair bags
       100% (2 votes)

Comments

• YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited January 2021
    Why don't you just expand your setup storage?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    Yoongi wrote: »
    Why don't you just expand your setup storage?

What makes you think they didn't?

Inventory space for chairs has been a sore issue in this game for many years. Every event adds some more untradable chairs, and there is no way to keep them all. Especially with Titles competing for the same Setup tab and also being added with every event.
    And then there are the tradable chairs, new ones with every Gachapon rotation, which you're forced to hold on mules because your main is out of space.
  • SlicedTimeSlicedTime
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited January 2021
    I think they should just give us a collection system for chairs a bit akin to the medal system. E.g. when you get a chair, you can either keep it as an item or dissolve it into an account-wide collection, where it remains usable to you across your account, but you can no longer trade it at all. Afaik some other MMOs already have systems like this for equipment, I don't see why something like that couldn't work in Maple.