[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Awake Coin shops broke early

AeropediaAeropedia
Reactions: 100
edited January 2021 in Bug Reporting
According to the v219 patch notes, the shops should be around until 31 January. v218 notes indicate they should be gone now (27 Jan UTC).

When you try to purchase anything from the coin shops, you now receive the "Due to an error, the trade did not happen" error. Please reinstate the shops in line with the most recent patch notes, which should make them available for another few days.

- Link to v219 notes
- Link to v218 notes

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2021
    Hello!
    Thank you for the report.
    We are aware of the issue where players are unable to purchase items from the Awake shops after today reset.
    We've reported the issue and our team is currently investigating it.
    We've emphasized the urgency as the shops are supposed to be open until January 31 at 11:59 PM UTC.
    We'll share more information when we have an update!
    AeropediaBlasterMasterL4NAY4
  • KainuKainu
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2021
    Please don't forget Burning World is ending in <24 hours from now as well! I still have Awake coins I'm unable to use in the shop in Burning World, please address the problem there too.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2021
    Kainu wrote: »
    -snip-.
    Please note that the Awake Coins on your Burning World character should be transferred along with your character when you World Leap.
  • KainuKainu
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2021
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    -snip-.
    Please note that the Awake Coins on your Burning World character should be transferred along with your character when you World Leap.

Yes, but item purchase limits are currently separate for each world.
  • EstarkoEstarko
    Reactions: 630
    edited January 2021
    It was 6:58-6:59 and I was about to claim my chu gong scroll rewards (I know huge mistake to wait until the end to claim them) when I clicked the star notifier, the scroll DISAPPEARED. rip the huge items I grinded days for to get. I manage to claim only the ring and 1 scroll, which leaves 8 items.. The scroll disappeared one minute earlier than it should, then reset happened at 7:00. I wish there was a system that kept the missed items and sends a message to us if we want to claim them or not.

Do u think somethign like this can be reversed? do u think sending a ticket can help with this?

edit: this is no longer a problem
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited January 2021
    Please don't forget Burning World is ending in <24 hours from now as well! I still have Awake coins I'm unable to use in the shop in Burning World, please address the problem there too.

One of my toons there can't leave at all, because of a "pending Auction trade", and I can't access the Auction House because I can't leave the Leap Zone.
  • XFATXXFATX
    One of my toons there can't leave at all, because of a "pending Auction trade", and I can't access the Auction House because I can't leave the Leap Zone.

i also am having this same issue of pending auctions but am unable to access the auction house to resolve this issue.

• LithzaLithza
    Reactions: 740
    I'm getting this issue as well. Seems there was an oopsie in rolling out the new stuff.
  • SageumSageum
    Reactions: 300
    Damn and I thought I was the only one with this problem. Thanks for reporting it!
  • PhamtomEDGEPhamtomEDGE
    Reactions: 100
    Will the shop be extended for another 24 hours due to the bug? It was patched only a couple hours before reset. I needed that extra day to receive enough coupons for the rock spirit android.
  • EstarkoEstarko
    Reactions: 630
    edited January 2021
    Will the shop be extended for another 24 hours due to the bug? It was patched only a couple hours before reset. I needed that extra day to receive enough coupons for the rock spirit android.

yes I believe it will be extended until 31st (I am not 100% sure) and I don't know until which hour
  • DaRealSheepDaRealSheep
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2021
    just happened again with the hotel maple event coin shop.