[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Getting dc'd on all characters

Yoni5040Yoni5040
Reactions: 400
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting
Please help, I get d/c everytime I start mobbing on any character impossiable to play.

Comments

• BestArcher343BestArcher343
    Reactions: 500
    edited February 2021
    hey there guys I'm playing my demon slayer atm and when i use the skill vengeance and try auto attacking mobs with the demon lash AA i get dc'd. Is this happening to anyone else?
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited February 2021
    Please fix the d/c problem. Its happening when i avoid a hit from monsters or use certain skills
  • ariel157ariel157
    Reactions: 420
    edited February 2021
    same....
  • SuprMercedesSuprMercedes
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2021
    תכתבו את הפרטים של השחקנים שלכם
    Please edit your comments and use the bug reporting format: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6845/maplestory-bug-reporting-guidelines
  • AwNerdAwNerd
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2021
    Bug type: Crash out to world select screen

Brief bug summary: Known issue with reflect dc you to select screen. However I am a CM and have a passive that makes it so i cannot play unless I reset my SP

More details: I cannot do my dailies or participate in events or rlly even play the game due to this bug

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Any time I get hit by a mob if my counter procs then I will DC

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: AwNerd

Character level: 226

Character job: Cannon Master

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: Feb 4th 2021 11:30-11:50am EST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • SnowMainSnowMain
    edited February 2021
    Hi! I just wanted to ask for help because whenever I get into a world with my character the game crashes after 5 minutes or so and then brings me back to the lobby. How can I fix this?
  • KOzenKOzen Member
    edited February 2021
    Bug type:
    - Dc/crash

Brief bug summary:
    - When using "Rage" on second job "Impeccable Memory"
    you will dc shortly after. Sometimes instant other times when you start attacking
    Was working yesterday before the patch

Steps to reproduce:
    - Copy "Rage"
    - Use stolen "Rage"
    - Optional if not dc'd already : Attack

Character name:
    - Phannylink

Character level:
    - 93 and growing probably 120 on day of posting

Character job:
    - Phantom

World name:
    - Luna

Date and time of the incident:
    - 04/02/2021 After the patch of 03/02
    - Cet +1
    (mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • HolyKaerosHolyKaeros
    Reactions: 110
    I am also experiencing the same issue, I get disconnected if I activate Vengeance and take damage from an enemy (must be related to the damage reflect). Although I did not encounter any particular issue with demon lash.
    BestArcher343
  • KororeKorore
    Reactions: 1,670
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Hi!

Currently there are some issues with certain skills that reflect damage. The team's aware of the issue!
  • KororeKorore
    edited February 2021
    Hi there!

Currently there are some issues regarding skills that reflect damage. The team's aware of the issue!
  • KororeKorore
    edited February 2021
    Hi there!

Currently, there seems to be some issues with using skills that reflect damage. The team's aware of the issue!
  • KororeKorore
    edited February 2021
    Hey there!

Currently, there seems to be an issue with skills that reflect damage. The team's aware of the issue!
  • KororeKorore
    edited February 2021
    Hi there!

There currently seems to be an issue with skills that reflect damage. The team's aware of the issue!
  • BestArcher343BestArcher343
    Reactions: 500
    edited February 2021
    HolyKaeros wrote: »
    I am also experiencing the same issue, I get disconnected if I activate Vengeance and take damage from an enemy (must be related to the damage reflect). Although I did not encounter any particular issue with demon lash.

Yeah i like buff and then try attacking and then get DC's every time. Might be the reflecting DMG of Vengeance Dc'ing me
  • KororeKorore
    edited February 2021
    Hi there!

Currently there's an issue with skills that reflect damage causing disconnections. The team's aware :)
    BestArcher343
  • NickLinaNickLina
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2021
    Bug type: Crash

Brief bug summary:
    Whenever I play my Kanna (since v.220) the game crashes shortly after casting Haku Reborn. The crash isnt always instant which leads me to believe that the issue is with Haku's skills and not the summoning. When summong Haku when there are no hostile mobs around the game runs fine and Haku can cast Foxfire, Haku's Blessing, and Breath of the Unseen without issue. Must be Haku's gift that is causing the crash.

Steps to reproduce: Cast Haku Reborn, take damage to get under 90% of max HP and trigger Haku's gift

Character name: Vageener

Character level: 163

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: February 4th, 2021 - 3:30pm EST
  • KororeKorore
    edited February 2021
    Currently there's an issue with skills reflecting damage causing disconnects. The team's aware :)
  • EstarkoEstarko
    Reactions: 630
    edited February 2021
    Keep dcing with mechanic first in chaos horntail now in training in vanishing journey a few times in a row after the recent patch. I just trying to get coins and train at the same time.
  • KororeKorore
    edited February 2021
    Hi there!

Currently, there's an issue with skills that reflect damage causing disconnections. In your case, it'd be Perfect Armor. The team's aware of the issue :) I'd suggest avoiding the skill Perfect Armor for now.
  • EstarkoEstarko
    Reactions: 630
    edited February 2021
    Korore wrote: »
    Hi there!

Currently, there's an issue with skills that reflect damage causing disconnections. In your case, it'd be Perfect Armor. The team's aware of the issue :) I'd suggest avoiding the skill Perfect Armor for now.

thanks! I will do that

edit: and it works