[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.228 On Air: Glimpse of Joy Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Include soft/blushing petal skin coupon-Fairy Bros

iLikeRichCloiLikeRichClo
Reactions: 1,040
edited February 3 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In KMS's version of the Golden Giveaway Fairy Bros, they had a soft/blushing petal skin coupon as one of the gifts you could receive.
Unfortunately, we didn't get it, but I thought I'd post here to see if it could get added as a reward.
Best,
VenusVS

Comments

• VenusVSVenusVS
    Reactions: 3,095
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 5
    I was really looking forward to the Blushing petal skin coupon :( so sad they took it out of Fairy Bros giveaway...hopefully they add it back in somehow...
    iLikeRichClo
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,200
    edited February 5
    I honestly don't see the point of soft/blushing petal skin when we have alabaster skin as one of the default skins we can choose
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 5
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    I honestly don't see the point of soft/blushing petal skin when we have alabaster skin as one of the default skins we can choose

Because its a different skin color coupon that some people want and its different from "Alabaster" (Elf) Skin....
    iLikeRichClo
  • iLikeRichCloiLikeRichClo
    Reactions: 1,040
    edited February 5
    Alabaster is similar but soft/blushing petal has a paler tint that I'd prefer. The blushing version has the added benefit of replacing a blush-like face accessory with something else.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,200
    edited February 7
    VenusVS wrote: »

Because its a different skin color coupon that some people want and its different from "Alabaster" (Elf) Skin....

Is it reallllly all that different tho? I used the soft petal from last gold fairy bro on my main from alabaster and was like "ummmmm...so what changed?" xD
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 7
    VenusVS wrote: »

Is it reallllly all that different tho? I used the soft petal from last gold fairy bro on my main from alabaster and was like "ummmmm...so what changed?" xD

Yes its really all that different.....Look below :)

Skin-samples.jpg

iLikeRichClo