[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Include soft/blushing petal skin coupon-Fairy Bros

iLikeRichCloiLikeRichClo
Reactions: 1,050
edited February 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In KMS's version of the Golden Giveaway Fairy Bros, they had a soft/blushing petal skin coupon as one of the gifts you could receive.
Unfortunately, we didn't get it, but I thought I'd post here to see if it could get added as a reward.
Best,
VenusVS

Comments

• VenusVSVenusVS
    Reactions: 3,725
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2021
    I was really looking forward to the Blushing petal skin coupon :( so sad they took it out of Fairy Bros giveaway...hopefully they add it back in somehow...
    iLikeRichClo
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited February 2021
    I honestly don't see the point of soft/blushing petal skin when we have alabaster skin as one of the default skins we can choose
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2021
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    I honestly don't see the point of soft/blushing petal skin when we have alabaster skin as one of the default skins we can choose

Because its a different skin color coupon that some people want and its different from "Alabaster" (Elf) Skin....
    iLikeRichClo
  • iLikeRichCloiLikeRichClo
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited February 2021
    Alabaster is similar but soft/blushing petal has a paler tint that I'd prefer. The blushing version has the added benefit of replacing a blush-like face accessory with something else.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited February 2021
    VenusVS wrote: »

Because its a different skin color coupon that some people want and its different from "Alabaster" (Elf) Skin....

Is it reallllly all that different tho? I used the soft petal from last gold fairy bro on my main from alabaster and was like "ummmmm...so what changed?" xD
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2021
    VenusVS wrote: »

Is it reallllly all that different tho? I used the soft petal from last gold fairy bro on my main from alabaster and was like "ummmmm...so what changed?" xD

Yes its really all that different.....Look below :)

Skin-samples.jpg

iLikeRichClo