[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sweetwater weapons no longer dropping after patch

Comments

• MNELMNEL
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2021
    pewb wrote: »
    any updates to this? i hope they convert these bugged weapons we picked up to sw weapons cause i wouldve wasted so much time trying to get it

Yes, i hope that they will do that !
    Almost 2 weeks now and still not Fixed...
  • physphys
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2021
    Oh, that's what this is - I'm trying to get my sweetwater weapon and I'm getting the same lv.0 weapon. Could anyone please elaborate on this one when it's going to be fixed?

Much appreciated.
  • pewbpewb
    edited February 2021
    phys wrote: »
    Oh, that's what this is - I'm trying to get my sweetwater weapon and I'm getting the same lv.0 weapon. Could anyone please elaborate on this one when it's going to be fixed?

Much appreciated.

they probably wont be fixing it any time soon
  • SunnyTsubasaSunnyTsubasa
    Reactions: 955
    edited March 2021
    Still not fixed... been almost a month
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited March 2021
    Hi everyone,
    We've attempted to fix this Sweetwater weapon drop issue during our previous maintenance, however, the fix required more time than we expected.
    At the moment, we are aiming to address it during our March 10th maintenance. Please look out for the maintenance post/v.221 Patch Notes bug fix list.
    We apologize for the delay.
  • JeusJeus
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    We've attempted to fix this Sweetwater weapon drop issue during our previous maintenance, however, the fix required more time than we expected.
    At the moment, we are aiming to address it during our March 10th maintenance. Please look out for the maintenance post/v.221 Patch Notes bug fix list.

I just received the exact same thing, Sweetwater Weapon (M) lev 0 all classes. Will be be getting any compensation for finally getting the drop on our solo voyages once this is fixed?

• ChrilzzChrilzz
    edited March 2021
    It is a important part of proggression in reboot and nexon identified the problem over a month ago. Yet its still bugged.
  • iCruzeiCruze
    edited March 2021
    I have a super bad feeling this won't be resolved tomorrow. Patch notes are out for maintenance and it's being moved to a Known Issue list by the sounds of it.
  • CorsairFingerBreakerCorsairFingerBreaker
    edited March 2021
    After one month and promosing to fix nexon only acknowledged the problem nice not blaming the moderators tho
  • pewbpewb
    edited March 2021
    iCruze wrote: »
    I have a super bad feeling this won't be resolved tomorrow. Patch notes are out for maintenance and it's being moved to a Known Issue list by the sounds of it.

probably wont be fixed. can't play the game in reboot without this weapon for solo progression...guess they don't really care
  • physphys
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2021
    pewb wrote: »

probably wont be fixed. can't play the game in reboot without this weapon for solo progression...guess they don't really care

As far as patch notes tell, it's not a bug fix, they just put it under the known issue category which I'm guessing means that it won't be fixed during this patch. And yes, sweetwater weapon is an essential part of character progression. I'm only guessing whether focusing on terminus weapons might be a good direction (instead of sweetwater)
  • AlieNasdAlieNasd
    Known Issues
    Commerci voyages are dropping a default Sweetwater Weapon (M) in Reboot world.

Well thanks for telling me that bug still exists.
  • AlieNasdAlieNasd
    Hi everyone,

Better not to say anything at all
    The more expectation, the more disappointment
  • iCruzeiCruze
    edited March 2021
    I can't believe they fixed it! Updated patch notes look like this is going to be fixed after this patch. Unfourtently according to the ticket I have open with Nexon, they can not confirm any compensation for this bug, have to keep checking back to the main page for updates which probably means they are going to hope this is swept under the rug.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited March 2021
    This issue has been addressed during our March 10 maintenance.
    Thank you very much for your patience!

[Updated March 10] Fixed the issue where Commerci voyages were dropping a default Sweetwater Weapon (M) in Reboot world.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/65824/v-221-spring-blossoms-patch-notes
  • iCruzeiCruze
    edited March 2021
    Hey @Ghiblee,

Any update on compensation for this yet?

I'll bump this thread every once in a while until something official is said about that.

Thanks in advance!
  • iCruzeiCruze
    edited March 2021
    This issue has been addressed during our March 10 maintenance.
    Thank you very much for your patience!

[Updated March 10] Fixed the issue where Commerci voyages were dropping a default Sweetwater Weapon (M) in Reboot world.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/65824/v-221-spring-blossoms-patch-notes

Hey @Ghiblee,

Just wanted to bump this thread, I know you are all super busy but any update on compensation for this yet? Is there plans for any compensation at atll?

Thanks!
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    edited March 2021
    -snip-

Hello,
    The last time I've checked, we did not have compensation plans for this issue. However, compensations for bugs are usually distributed during maintenances or via our Support team when deemed necessary.
    Feel free to submit a ticket about this inquiry to our Support team if you would like more information.

MapleStory Customer Support: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net
  • iCruzeiCruze
    edited April 2021
    Hey @Ghiblee,

I've opened a ticket 6 days ago now like you've said and I have had 0 responses, kind of frustrating.