[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wonderroid Bug

AlbinorockAlbinorock
Reactions: 2,205
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2021 in Bug Reporting
I cannot go into the map to rescue. I clicked wonderlink or sync. whatever.
pressed up on the left portal. nothing.
quit trying to do that.

Comments

• SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited March 2021
    + Bug
    I keep falling through the ground
    +QOL
    Remove the little humps in each openable gate, it's just annoying to keep jumping
    Remove wonderoid jump cd
    Lower teleportation cd
    There are 4 stages that almost took me a full hour... please add saves/checkpoints so we can leave and go to it later
  • YohoyamadaYohoyamada
    Reactions: 420
    edited March 2021
    I got the same problem i cant enter to the rescue stage
  • YohoyamadaYohoyamada
    Reactions: 420
    edited March 2021
    Yohoyamada wrote: »
    I got the same problem i cant enter to the rescue stage
    I cant pass from the " Proceed through the portal of the left"
  • WardyWardy
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2021
    I've fallen through the floor 5 times now. Giving up on this quest.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited March 2021
    Hello,
    There seems to be an issue where there are only one Mechanical Hearts instanced map per channel.
    We've relayed the issue to the team, thank you!
    kalphitequeenLightDevils
  • painguinpainguin
    Reactions: 710
    edited March 2021
    S1 rescue, portal to floor B1 is bugged. Bad enough the portal to get into the rescue is having issues, once you get in can't even get through the B1 portal to do stage 4. Hope the event gets extended because of this. What's even the point of those interim maps between floors? So pointless.
    LightDevils
  • ShinudonShinudon
    Portal in (Aspire Industries : Aspire Inner Staircacse 1.5) in the Rescue doesn't work..
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited March 2021
    Mmm yes, save points would help, maybe the option to leave and resume where you left off, instead of having to do the entire !@#$% thing over when it glitches
    LightDevils
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited March 2021
    I did finish B3 , so arrived at B4 , walked left towards door . but couldn't press the red button since the bar above was already red what should have been green/blue instead . So now that door won't budge tried restart 5 x to see if eventually it would fix itself but NOPE !
    Does this mean I can only leave and redo all stages untill get back at B4 - and then prolly even risk the same issue is existing ? That would pretty much suck tbh ....This wondroid seems to be bugged awfully , kinda a bummer , feels as if this sin't tested properly at all . Copy coding into Maple and then again porblems like is happening alot with past events we already had too .