[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wonderoid Broken...

kalphitequeenkalphitequeen
Reactions: 600
edited March 2021 in General Chat
So if you can get 600 coins from s3 and 80 coins daily. that means you can only get 2200 coins before the event ends, meaning I cant buy a android and a heart.
Right now s1 is bugged so I cant get the extra coins that way. Will this get fixed???
  1. Should dailies be more than 80 coins?4 votes
    1. Yes
       75% (3 votes)
    2. No
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• PulledFingerPulledFinger
    Reactions: 765
    edited March 2021
    Considering the short event duration (20 days) on top of the events current state the daily quests should be giving at least 50 for each daily and the total event coins you can loot from drops raised to 100 at a minimum (or ideally 200-300).

The event in its current state inhibits 90% of the player base (conservative estimate) from getting anything significant other than a Heart from the event shop. One would hope an upcoming Sunny Sunday will provide a sizable amount of event coins (500 minimum), even if only available for a single character per world as a form of compensation and/or player convenience.
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited April 2021
    What about the insane difficult? I spent like 6 hours on the SAME jump quest! If you get hit you die and go all the way back to the starting point, with a timer, and when you reach the end it says "the door is blocked, the elevator is broken, find another way" and you must do the same thing all over with the timer still running. I had to give up entirelly because you can't even take a break and save your progress! This is not healthy, god..seriouslly, I ended up with no coins and a headache. My eyes were burning for staying so long looking at the monitor trying to finish the jump quest. Im seriouslly concerned about what Nexon consider healthy to the game and players. Whoever created this event full of bugs and insane difficult to be done in 20 days is a sadistic.
    BlasterMaster
  • PulledFingerPulledFinger
    Reactions: 765
    edited April 2021
    MapleSapo wrote: »
    What about the insane difficult? I spent like 6 hours on the SAME jump quest! If you get hit you die and go all the way back to the starting point, with a timer, and when you reach the end it says "the door is blocked, the elevator is broken, find another way" and you must do the same thing all over with the timer still running. I had to give up entirelly because you can't even take a break and save your progress! This is not healthy, god..seriouslly, I ended up with no coins and a headache. My eyes were burning for staying so long looking at the monitor trying to finish the jump quest. Im seriouslly concerned about what Nexon consider healthy to the game and players. Whoever created this event full of bugs and insane difficult to be done in 20 days is a sadistic.

The B1 instance is the very definition of insanity. After clearing the steam conveyor there should be a button that at random either turns off the lasers in the vents, the roof steam vents or the floor steam vents to make the return trip less of a nuisance and less stressful for those who either suffer high latency or those bad at that type of content. Though being honest after beating B1 for the first time and discovering the stairs at the far end are blocked, that stage should be outright removed for all subsequent androids as its a dead end. Additionally the 'quick time' events on 1F needs to have the both the space bar spam prompt and the left right arrow key spam prompt removed altogether. Getting either of those on the latter 2 gates is basically an automatic fail thanks to server latency with the animation lock allowing the guards to easily catch up and be 50% or greater into your health pool before you even regain control of your character.

I get that there needs to be some hint of difficulty since the carrot at the end of the event is for 99.99% of players a best in slot item, but as you put it, only a sadist would implement the event as is and completely ignore any notion of varying player skill level and play style.
    BlasterMaster
  • NiiChinSuRaNiiChinSuRa
    Reactions: 310
    edited April 2021
    I gave up after daily get nerfed to 10 coin and 20 coin, only 30 total for the two quest.
    lol
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited April 2021
    you can start season 2 via a portal on the third forest map. Season 2 gives 300 coins when you finish it. Also all the accident reports are worth 30 coins each. You can gain those coins by clicking on (mechanical hearts) Spencer's research diary. I have had 17 accidents on my Ark = 510 coins. There are more than that I think.
    MapleSapo
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited April 2021
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    you can start season 2 via a portal on the third forest map. Season 2 gives 300 coins when you finish it. Also all the accident reports are worth 30 coins each. You can gain those coins by clicking on (mechanical hearts) Spencer's research diary. I have had 17 accidents on my Ark = 510 coins. There are more than that I think.

That is true, it is possible to get coins throu those accident reports and it helps. But the sad thing is that the whole story of the wondroids is really good, but participating on the event is more stressful than enjoyable.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited April 2021
    MapleSapo wrote: »

I am almost certain Nexon got this idea from North Korean torture technicians. They tempt you with great prizes and give you something that makes you pull your hair out in frustration. The laughable part is the ONE poster who always shows up to claim there are players who enjoy them.