[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wondroid 1F

KarlsGBKarlsGB
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
I made it all the way pass the B1 to 1F but no matter how fast I do the quick time events on the gates, the guards always reach me. There is a secret to this part of the jump quest?

Comments

• LighterDaysLighterDays
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited March 2021
    Must be nice to be the only player able to enter season 1.
  • KarlsGBKarlsGB
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2021
    Is literally impossible for me to pass the last gate, the animations take too long for the guards to catch up, items, chairs or familiars are not allowed and I don't have any healing ability. I can easily pass all the way from B4 to B1, but I can't pass 1F no matter what, if you get the left-right arrows on a gate you are screwed. There is no room for me to get faster, no matter what the last guards always catch up
  • LighterDaysLighterDays
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited April 2021
    disable Num Lock and use both the arrows on the keyboard+the arrows on 4 and 6 of the numpad. Press all 4 at the same time and hold down.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited April 2021
    F1 is all about RNG. You have to move fast and hope to get good combos. If you get the <--> arrows more than once your dead. Don't fight the men after the second test. You will eventually pass if you just run and toss your roid as soon as you clear each one.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited April 2021
    KarlsGB wrote: »
    Is literally impossible for me to pass the last gate, the animations take too long for the guards to catch up, items, chairs or familiars are not allowed and I don't have any healing ability. I can easily pass all the way from B4 to B1, but I can't pass 1F no matter what, if you get the left-right arrows on a gate you are screwed. There is no room for me to get faster, no matter what the last guards always catch up

Consider yourself lucky, I can't even get past B1
  • Win4WinWin4Win
    Reactions: 950
    edited April 2021
    Try looking up Scardor's youtube videos on the jump quest.
    One tip he had was using the numpad arrows along with the directional arrows for drastic speed increase on left right in F1
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited April 2021
    Oh, believe me, I've been looking up YouTube videos.

For six hours today, I've been trying to do this rotten quest, simply to finish story mode to get the most basic Wonderoid. Unable to log off, unable to do anything else, all because I can't finish B1.

For the thousandth time, I repeat, WHY does Nexon keep insisting JQs are necessary?