[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Aran/Legend attack bug

SumiSumi
Reactions: 1,840
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
hello
since the patch 18 november my legend is having an attack bug. attacks just dont register or very randomly... i can hit mushrooms 10x and they wont die. the Hp bar wont show up .same with all other mobs. when i switch to another weapon then polearm the damage goes through just fine.
i tried this with a normal aran aswell on a low level and they have the same issue attacks not going through. please fix this

Comments

• FwenFwen
    I play a legend and am also having this issue. I see myself attacking constantly but others only see me attacking every now and again. My friend seen me attack 3 times when I attacked 10 times. Being so inaccurate on mobs is very rough on us, and VERY bad for any new players who choose to play an aran. New players will experience this and likely ditch the character, as why would they want to main a character that misses 70% of attacks they take? Please look into this issue asap, thank you.
  • GliaGlia
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2020
    I created an Aran in burning world recently for legion and link skill for Aurora and noticed that I was also missing most of my basic attacks during the tutorial/introduction and after I obtained the polearm at level 10. It was very frustrating---the damage would show, but doesn't actually hit/register. Like Fwen said, it would be very discouraging for new players and it hurts those who play as Legends, the Aran beginner. Given that there are achievements for reaching 200 and even 250 for Legends, they should at least be playable and true to their unique identity as beginners that can utilize polearms to mob efficiently. It would be greatly appreciated if this issue would be looked into soon!
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2021
    It's been months now without an update information or any kind of news.... Please fix this!
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2021
    bump! since its still being ignored
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2021
    Sigh.... Bump...
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited April 2021
    Hello,
    I thought I replied to this bug thread but seems like I was confused with answering a DM, sorry about that!
    We previously reported this issue where Aran/Legends doesn't do damage most of the time but we'll check up on it once again. Thank you for the bump :)
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited April 2021
    Hello,
    We've addressed this issue during the v.222 update maintenance today, April 21.
    Please let us know if you still experience this issue!

Fixed the issue where Aran Legends could not deal damage when using basic attack with a Pole-arm.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/66516/v-222-16th-anniversary-hotel-maple-patch-notes#bug