[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

5th job quest cant get in simulator!

BlessAlways89BlessAlways89
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
I waited until lvl 200 to finish the quest to fight magnus but it wont allow me to fight him on easy. Im a blaster btw.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2021
    Make sure you done Easy Magnus pre-quest that you can start left side of the screen (doing normal/hard magnus prequest does not unlock easy).
    Easy and normal Magnus shares daily clear count. You cannot fight easy if you already cleared normal that day.
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    I agree. Actually I said the same thing to a friend yesterday. He got this quest but hours before that he already went to easy magnus. This quest should have it's own magnus version, without counting the clear of the boss (easy, normal or hard)
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited May 2021
    Don't feel bad, I made the same mistake on an alt character. As in, after my main had already gone through this.