[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to enter Gollux

HighFemmeHighFemme
Reactions: 310
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Unable to enter Gollux

Brief bug summary: Despite having a key, character unable to enter Gollux with party. Other party members go in, left behind in lobby. Game says I have already entered.

More details: I have a Gollux key and try to enter with a party of 6. 4 party members make it into Gollux, 2 including myself teleport back to lobby instead. For the two that cannot enter, the key is still in our inventories, but we cannot enter Gollux in other parties either. Game says we have already entered today. Another character on this account also couldn't enter Gollux in a party despite having a key. Fortunately another character on my account was able to enter solo.

Character name: HighFemme / parapluuie

Character level: 233 / 210

Character job: Angelic Buster / Mercedes

World name: Aurora

Date and time of the incident: June 9th, around 10PM EST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• BuraienBuraien
    Reactions: 600
    edited June 2021
    I had the same issue
  • HighFemmeHighFemme
    Reactions: 310
    edited June 2021
    It seems that party leader using a purple key (goes straight to head) may be the culprit. I did not have a purple key in my inventory and just had a normal key. It doesn't make sense that the game would use up my daily Gollux entry if it refuses to let me in.
  • NooksNooks
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2021
    I have the same issue the past couple days. Would not using the purple key resolve the issue for the time being?
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2021
    Hello!
    Thank you for the report, we're getting this Gollux entry issue looked into.
    As a temporary workaround while we investigate, it seems like there isn't an issue if everyone in the party has the same kind of key that the party leader uses to enter Gollux.
  • xiaojixiaoji
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2021
    I had the same issue
  • aebcaebc
    Me too, my friend has been trying to carry me hellux but i have been getting left behind :(
  • SeeMeRunSeeMeRun
    Reactions: 410
    edited June 2021
    same here