[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Commerci] Bon Voyage 2 Bug

CleaNixCleaNix
Reactions: 110
in Bug Reporting
I created a new tera burning character in the Reboot server that is level 166 and have done all the quests for Commerci Republic up to Bon Voyage 2. Whenever I try to accept the quest I get bounced to the world selection screen with the message "Unable to Connect to Game Server". This has persisted since yesterday and the same thing happened when I tried today.

Class: Adele
Level:166
World: Reboot
Tera Burning Character
Eostre

Comments

• KarnceeKarncee
    I have this problem too
  • AyamushyAyamushy
    I'm also with this problem :c
  • NarikainNarikain
    Reactions: 100
    Same issue here, in Reboot as well.
  • Escapadez3Escapadez3
    Having this issue as well! On Reboot. What a tragic waste of time. Did all the other quests just to be sure. FML.
  • EostreEostre
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2021
    TEMPORARY FIX FOUND

Try adjusting your in game screen resolution setting. I normally play on 1920x1080 windowed and it finally worked for me when i changed it to 800x600. Unknown if windowed vs full screen affects it. Once out of the tutorial voyages seem to work like normal in any resolution.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2021
    Hello!
    We are planning to address this issue with Commerci's Bon Voyage 2 quest with our Scheduled Minor Patch Maintenance this week, July 1.
    Please let us know if you still experience this issue after the maintenance!

- Fixed the issue where proceeding with Commerci's Bon Voyage 2 quest disconnected the player to the login screen.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/67650/scheduled-minor-patch-july-1-2021
  • QuietPoggersQuietPoggers
    Current issue now is that when i try to hit ship, nothing happens.
  • tabruiztabruiz
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello!
    We are planning to address this issue with Commerci's Bon Voyage 2 quest with our Scheduled Minor Patch Maintenance this week, July 1.
    Please let us know if you still experience this issue after the maintenance!

- Fixed the issue where proceeding with Commerci's Bon Voyage 2 quest disconnected the player to the login screen.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/67650/scheduled-minor-patch-july-1-2021

Hello,

It is happening again after patch. For me at least. Disconnection occurs when you enter the ship on the quest, Commerci's Bon Voyage 2. :(
  • ZezimaZezima
    Reactions: 430
    edited July 2021
    Im experiencing this issue. The ship button doesn't do anything. Im on [Comerceci] Bon Voyage 2 quest

Character name: BobKain

Character level: 217

Character job: Kain

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: July 2, 2021 5:45 PM EST