[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

a lot of crashes on any map with elite boss

iTzChokoiTzChoko
Reactions: 710
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting
please fix limina maps , dc with any elite monster

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited August 2021
    Hello,
    It seems like the client may crash when a certain Elite monster is spawned on the map.
    This issue has been listed in the known issues and it is under investigation.
    If you happen to find more details about the report, feel free to add a comment below and we'll relay the information to the team.
    Thank you!
    RickvanEgmond
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited August 2021
    I'm afraid it crashes too when there's no elite monster, just in the presence of regular mobs. I was trying to grind at Ancient Gollems in Future Perion, but I couldn't kill 1 gollem before the whole game crashed. I logged back in, crashed withing 5 seconds of standing still in the map while the mobs moved at their usual rhythm. I crashed 5 more times, before I managed to stay online long enough to click the Maple Guide thingie and teleport to Vanishing Journey, where I stopped crashing. I tried with a different character, to see if the problem where my skills or what, and the same happened: crashed as soon as I started to fight, couldn't stay online long enough to go somewhere else, managed to rescue the character by clicking the Guide and teleporting to Vanishing Journey. :/ It seems I can only stay at cities or at Tranquility Falls without crashing or, at the very least, lagging like hell. :(
    RickvanEgmond
  • fixthecrafixthecra
    (Note: This happened right after the new patch)

I play Kaiser on bera. Initially I thought, whenever i press Blade Burst skill on the mob map I was currently in in (Henesys Ruins), the game automatically crashed. So I reinstalled the game and tried to hunt again in other maps and this time, the game crashed everytime I was hit by a mob.

Please fix this issue if possible
  • Spicyramen22Spicyramen22
    I'm afraid it crashes too when there's no elite monster, just in the presence of regular mobs. I was trying to grind at Ancient Gollems in Future Perion, but I couldn't kill 1 gollem before the whole game crashed. I logged back in, crashed withing 5 seconds of standing still in the map while the mobs moved at their usual rhythm. I crashed 5 more times, before I managed to stay online long enough to click the Maple Guide thingie and teleport to Vanishing Journey, where I stopped crashing. I tried with a different character, to see if the problem where my skills or what, and the same happened: crashed as soon as I started to fight, couldn't stay online long enough to go somewhere else, managed to rescue the character by clicking the Guide and teleporting to Vanishing Journey. :/ It seems I can only stay at cities or at Tranquility Falls without crashing or, at the very least, lagging like hell. :(

Glad someone else had the same issue as me. At first, I thought it was my skills I was using or maybe a certain mob I'm against. Really sucks that it would randomly crash. Totally ruins the enjoyment. Hopefully they look into this.
  • iTzChokoiTzChoko
    edited August 2021
    DC , 3 times on horn Tail boss
  • iTzChokoiTzChoko
    edited August 2021
    DC on forgotten passage and warped passage maps
  • sc1ssorssc1ssors
    Reactions: 100
    IGN: sc1ssors
    Currently at third job advancement for warrior (explorer) and dcing everytime dances with balrog attacks.. please help!
  • ReeseBoiReeseBoi
    Game is crashing for me on (normal) horntail, pierre, and monster park, it seems when i do damage to larger mobs or large damage in general it will crash.