[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Merged: Boss Crashes after v.225 Update

SolarisMVGSolarisMVG
Reactions: 200
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting
Hello there,

Bug type:
- Game crashes and closed all Windows

Brief bug summary:
- I'm experiencing heavy game crashes everytime i enter the Boss Room of Gloom (Story Mode Easy).

More details:
- On entering the Map it's crashing most of the time immediately. Everything else worked fine so far today. Happened after new Patch.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)
- Was doing the zone 245+ Prequest Storyline and couldn't go further because of the dc. Tried at least 10 times to login and fight the boss. Crashed every single time.

Steps to reproduce:
- Just enter The Gloom Boss Map (Story Mode easy) -> Game crashes

World name:
- Luna

Date and time of the incident:
- 26.08.2021 - 01:45 AM (UTC+2)

Comments

• DiggersFavChewToyDiggersFavChewToy
    Reactions: 955
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2021
    I've tried on two different characters, a cannoneer and a kain, and my game crashes mid-fight with horntail.
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited August 2021
    maintenance incomplet ! the game have errors ! crash in bosses run... i cant do my dailys ... fix this , coupon of monter life farm too dc when open 1 cupon
  • DiggersFavChewToyDiggersFavChewToy
    Reactions: 955
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2021
    Normal Horntail, too.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited August 2021
    Hello!
    The reported crash issues with bosses have been relayed to the team for further investigation with high priority.
    We'll address them as soon as we can and we apologize for the inconvenience you may experience due to this issue.
  • SoulKeeper64SoulKeeper64
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2021
    It's new update released today, Goo Island, and whenever I entering boss the game close on it self after 10 seconds in boss field. First one is Hard Hilla, then same thing happen with Chaos PinkBean and then Easy Cygnus, after that I just stop playing. I guess there has something to do with the update. Is there anyone having the same problem?
  • ariel157ariel157
    Reactions: 420
    edited August 2021
    yep, i got disconnected 6 times in the last 12 hours. all of them were when bossing or in goo island
    SoulKeeper64BlasterMaster
  • Reaper312Reaper312
    Reactions: 200
    yes i did on normal pinkbean chaos horntail and omnicln there was once that it wanst in a boss arena just a normal feild
  • meeowwxmeeowwx
    Reactions: 100
    Same, tried doing 3 bosses since the new patch and each time i got disconnected.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited August 2021
    DCed twice in a row, can't seem to finish even one Goo Assault.

Fix the !@#$ updates before you release them, Nexon, this is NOT funny.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited August 2021
    The game crashes not only at almost all bosses, especially weekly bosses, but also including but not limited to in monster park, tower of oz, pollo/frito portals with the golden storm wing, training maps when specific elite mobs spawn, etc. etc. I had hoped this issue would have been remedied immediately considering that the game is practically unplayable at this time.