[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Phantom Skills

IceFluxIceFlux
Reactions: 500
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting
The skills that were made passive are now stuck at 0 and no way of assigning points to them. Others are also messed up as well. Some show more points in the skill than the master level.

Comments

• EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2021
    I used SP Reset Scroll to see if that fixes. Those missing SPs aren't coming back.
  • YurBestTurretsYurBestTurrets
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited October 2021
    Bowmasters also have this issue with their new Attack Speed passive. Wild Hunters (at least mine) doesn't have the issue and isn't missing SP.

To be more specific on the OP, the skills that are missing SP are Cane Acceleration and Bad Luck Ward (for me). My Priere D'aria skill was still maxed at Lv. 30 when I logged onto it.
  • Sh0wPhantomSh0wPhantom
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited October 2021
    Hey , same thing happened to my phantom as well, had to use sp reset and lost around 10-15 sp for 2nd and 3rd job adv skills.
    Also, Priere D'aria skill is bugged animation is actived when used but the buff itself isnt given.
    Sh0wPhantom - Aurora

Edit: Hyper skills suppose to get reset, which hasn't happen so the new skills got assgined automaticly without any choosing.