[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

All Cure Glitch

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting
When fighting an elite mob with debuffs that cause a pet to use all cures the pet will continue to consume all cures even after the elite is dead. When this happens you cannot escape the map unless you disconnect from the game. Can't use portals, cash shop or tele rocks. I took all cures off my pet so this can't happen again while doing quests (I hope).

FoxyOra
Kanna
Aurora

Comments

• DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited October 2021
    This happen to me but at Chaos Pink Been, but i couldn't pick up any drops either while pet was using allcures. I had to leave the game and return for me to exit Chaos Pink Been area.

name:Dædalus
    lvl:245
    job:illium
    server:aurora
  • isickmonkeyisickmonkey
    Reactions: 400
    same thing happened to me....ive spent over 30m on all cures.... im just not gonna use them until they fix this
  • KurogueKurogue
    Reactions: 610
    Reporting a similar issue with any status ailments.
    All Cure Potions with Auto All Cure Skill on pets will continue to use your All Cure Potions until you have left the map.
    I've removed them as well, I went over 700 All Cure Potions during a Commerci run...