[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

can't increase characters to 54

apmapm
Reactions: 715
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting
According to the update notes, the max characters per world has been increased from 53 to 54 per the v227 update. Yesterday (Oct 13th) i got a character slot expansion coupon from the daily gift. I was at 53 characters, so i figured i'd increase it with the expansion coupon to 54. Of course i intend to keep the slot safe for Lara, but... the coupon didn't work. It says i can't increase character slots anymore. So, Nexon... when / how can i increase my character slots to 54? Did you 'forget' to increase the limit in the code for the expansion coupon, or did you 'forget' to mention this max char slot increase to 54 doesn't start until later ?

world: Aurora
character: Akane1704
time of occurrence: 10/13/2021, i don't know how late
steps to reproduce: have maxed your char slots before, to 53. Then, using the character slot expansion coupon from the Fairy Brothers' daily gift, try to use the coupon to increase char slots to 54.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2021
    Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been forwarded.
  • ACMUACMU
    Reactions: 820
    edited October 2021
    lets hope they get this fixed before the lara precreation event or most people i know can not participate that event
  • MrPPKMrPPK
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited October 2021
    could we get a heads up if they will fix this one before the lara precreation starts?
    otherwise we need to start deleting chars now if we want to participate in this event
  • BandaBanda
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited October 2021
    nexon better moves fast getting that 54th slot free for the lara precreation event
    character slot coupons expiring tomorrow for all those who do the daily gift events
    hope they get their stuff together today or plan for a good compensation if they do not make it in time
    lots of players do not have the reward points available to get another expansion coupon from cash shop, and having to wait till next months coupon kind of messes up this precreation event
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited October 2021
    Well no slot coupon and can't even purchase one because we are still at 53 slots.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2021
    Tomorrow's maintenance is supposed to fix this issue.
    Meanwhile, you can do the Lara precreation event Week 1 Mission even without creating a Lara first (I did this). This mission also gives a new Character Slot coupon, which we should be able to use after tomorrow's maintenance.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited October 2021
    Nope still 53
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2021
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Nope still 53

Maintenance has been postponed to Tuesday, October 26. That's why.