[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tera Burninator prevent me from creating tera cha

TLShinTLShin
Reactions: 310
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting
After I used my Tera Burninator From reward and reached 200 I tried creating a tera burning character, but was no longer able to creating Tera Character.
Character name: TLShin

Character level: 241

Character job: Night Lord

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 5:00am PDT, 6/16/2022
StigHelmer

Comments

• XanderczXandercz
    Reactions: 105
    edited June 2022
    Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: Used redux burninator on character, no longer have access to creating an actual burning character.

More details: After I got online, I used my redux reward on my demon avenger to rush to level 200. After I reached 200 I tried creating a tera burning character, but was no longer able to and the only reason as to why that I can think of is that I used the redux burninator before create a tera burning character. I've spoken to others and this has happened to them as well.

Steps to reproduce: Before creating a Tera Burning character, used the redux reward on any other character. You'll no longer be able to create a tera burning character.

Character name: Khrysà

Character level: 200

Character job: Demon Avenger

Date and time of the incident: 11:45pm, 6/15/2022

• StigHelmerStigHelmer
    Reactions: 525
    edited June 2022
    This hapened to me as well
  • StigHelmerStigHelmer
    edited June 2022
    I have this issue as well
  • KarleefryKarleefry
    Reactions: 110
    happened to me too. originally i had my character name premade but i forgot to delete in time. so i decided to continue on this character with the burninator :(
    StigHelmer
  • FairlyedFairlyed
    Reactions: 110
    I am having this same issue too, but it looks like they are aware of this issue if you look under the Known Issues section in the patch notes: https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/74810/v-233-destiny-remastered-patch-notes#tera

Hopefully they'll fix it soon!
    StigHelmer
  • StigHelmerStigHelmer
    edited June 2022
    Karleefry wrote: »
    happened to me too. originally i had my character name premade but i forgot to delete in time. so i decided to continue on this character with the burninator :(

You and me had the same thought XD I hope they fix it.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2022
    Hello!
    Thank you for reporting the issue where players are unable to create a Tera Burning Plus event's Tera Burning character if they used the Tera Character Burninator item first. We are looking into this issue and updated the v.233 patch notes Known Issues section with it.
    StigHelmerEggrolls
  • JostonJoston
    Reactions: 720
    edited June 2022
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello!
    Thank you for reporting the issue where players are unable to create a Tera Burning Plus event's Tera Burning character if they used the Tera Character Burninator item first. We are looking into this issue and updated the v.233 patch notes Known Issues section with it.

When can we expect this to be fixed? Many people struggling with this issue and with it being the weekend it would really suck for us to not to be able to level our tera burning characters.
  • EggrollsEggrolls
    Reactions: 200
    I made my tera burning character first then Deleted it due to picking incorrect class after i was unable to make another burning character. I still had access to burninator so i used it to continue enjoying the event. i continue not to be able to make a new burning character i reached 200 with burninator made class cause i figured once the effect was done my account would firgure i still dont have original burning effect... DID NOT work!!

Character name: Popbottles

Character level: 1

Character job: Explorer

Date and time of the incident: 9pm, 6/15/2022
  • ittosaiittosai
    same thing happened to me
  • sufrirsufrir
    Reactions: 100
    This also happens if you made a tera burning character and deleted it after using the burninator.
  • charityleafcharityleaf
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2022
    upon hitting 220 my "free burnator for all" is gone.
    I used my free burn for character creation, used the burnator in the free gifts. and was going to save the free burnator for all until after 220 and upon hitting 220 its now gone