[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Black Heaven Act 4 Crash

Tokki_MaplerTokki_Mapler
Reactions: 440
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting
When doing Black Heaven Act 4, using the mount to attack the barrier holder causes my game to crash. I get the error "Unable to connect to the game server.". As soon as I defeat the barrier holder or so much as even touch it using the mount, my game crashes.
nearQ

Comments

• RitsukiRitsuki
    Reactions: 210
    I have the same issue
    nearQ
  • Tokki_MaplerTokki_Mapler
    edited June 2022
    After this hot fix maitenance the problem still persists.
    nearQ
    edited June 2022
    Bug type: Game functionality

Brief bug summary: When doing Black Heaven Act 4, using the mount to attack the barrier holder causes my game to crash. I get the error "Unable to connect to the game server.". As soon as I defeat the barrier holder or so much as even touch it using the mount, my game crashes.

Steps to reproduce: I restart the game, and click on my character. I redo the Black Heaven Act 4 section and everytime I get to the barrier holder and attack with the mount, I get disconnected.

Character name: Tokkibow

Character level: 204

Character job: Bowmaster

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: June 19, 6pm CST

I realized I forgot to use the format so here it is.
    nearQ
  • nearQnearQ
    Reactions: 900
    edited June 2022
    The same happends to me, and the support just keep saying me update your drivers and fix your internet, i try everything and i still cant complete the quest.
  • FrojerFrojer
    Reactions: 100
    i have same problem too, i tried taking all graphics to lowest, taking all my gear off and special effects and it still happens, althought i seem to get farther before the game crashes
    edited June 2022
    I tried that. Tried reinstalling the game again (which is what I did after the hot fix update), and I even checked my drivers. Still crashing.
  • nearQnearQ
    edited June 2022
    after the update i still cant kill lotus because this bug
  • nearQnearQ
    edited July 2022
    When doing Black Heaven Act 4, using the mount to attack the barrier holder causes my game to crash. I get the error "Unable to connect to the game server.". As soon as I defeat the barrier holder or so much as even touch it using the mount, my game crashes.

update: i finally found something that work for me, idk if works for everyone: Enable v-sinc , disable all sounds , graphics to low , resolution to 4:3 and hit really slow the machines i have a theory that it is the sound someway.
  • 0nyu0nyu
    Tried your suggestion didn't work :( tryna finish this before reset this week
  • edited July 2022

Brief bug summary: In the part of Black Heaven Act 4, the majority of attacks cause me to disconnect immediately.

Steps to reproduce: Enter the mech area in Black Heaven Act 4, use attack on either the Barrier Shields or mobs and you'll soon crash.

Character name: OmniTyphoon

Character level: 227

Character job: Marksman

Date and time of the incident: July 7th, 7-9PM.

Been trying for awhile and still no luck getting through this. Even trying to attack slow still has only gotten me slightly further.
  • MissSaigonMissSaigon
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2022

Brief bug summary: In the part of Black Heaven Act 4, the majority of attacks cause me to disconnect immediately.

Steps to reproduce: Enter the mech area in Black Heaven Act 4, use attack on either the Barrier Shields or mobs and you'll soon crash.

Been trying for awhile and still no luck getting through this. Even trying to attack slow still has only gotten me slightly further.

oh so not only julietta but also black haven is crashing, i think before the destiny update there won't be this problem, this only appeared after the update
  • EddingsEddings
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2022
    I second this issue, robot part kicks you out

so Lotus is blocked from new players for next 6-12 months
  • SohathSohath
    Reactions: 410
    I searched far and wide for an answer and i found it. Unsure but it might be linked to playing an archer class, the solution for me was using an SP reset scroll, after that i had no issue breaking the barricades, didn't have to attack slow or anything, it just worked.
    Ritsuki
  • RitsukiRitsuki
    Reactions: 210
    edited July 2022
    Sohath wrote: »
    I searched far and wide for an answer and i found it. Unsure but it might be linked to playing an archer class, the solution for me was using an SP reset scroll, after that i had no issue breaking the barricades, didn't have to attack slow or anything, it just worked.

I tried this suggestion and after weeks of disconnections, it finally worked. Its a shame I have to pay 68mil to complete a pre quest but it is what it is.

Thank you!
  • EddingsEddings
    edited July 2022
    Sohath wrote: »

Worked for me as well
  • EddingsEddings
    edited July 2022

In other thread it was figured that archer/marksman is potentially the reason for this, SP reset scroll should fix the issue. I can say that it worked on me. Other option is then to start or use another character to finish black heaven, as Lotus is then opened for every character when BH blockbuster is finished with one
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited July 2022
    Hello,
    This issue has been fixed during our 7/21 Unscheduled Minor Patch maintenance.
    Please let us know if you still experience this issue.

- Fixed the issue where attacking as the Pulverizer on "Black Heaven Ship Deck 8" during Black Heaven Act 4 may disconnect the game client.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/75580/completed-unscheduled-minor-patch-july-21-2022