[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

drop items

Reaper312Reaper312
Reactions: 200
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting
i have an issue everytime i hunt monsters

i see all kind of items all over the map

i see materials quest items and more

i cant interact with i just see all over kind of anoying

it happand to on every map i hunted since the today update

Comments

• BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited July 2022
    The drops for the Maple House cannot be picked up.

The map I'm on now looks like it's covered with garbage.
  • DMHDMH
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited July 2022
    Same - I came on here to check if anyone else had the same problem - map is covered - every inventory type has a ton of open spaces...
  • meeoutzidemeeoutzide
    Reactions: 805
    edited July 2022
    I cannot enter san commerci. I can get as far as san commerci west entrance and then get kicked back to berry. (technically san commerci starts loading and then I get kicked out to berry) In berry there is an portal to the left next to the beach (starting point). I can go through that portal back to where I clicked on the multi-dimensional portal. So I am not stuck in san commerci republic. I just can not make any voyages now.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited July 2022
    Another bug.

Quest items are dropping from mobs in Vanishing Journey, even when you do not have the corresponding quest. These items also cannot be picked up. Not sure if this is limited to VJ or not.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited July 2022
    Hello!
    Yes, there seems to be an issue where monsters drop unintended items that cannot be picked up when defeated after the v.234 update maintenance.
    We are investigating the issue and hope to address it as soon as we can. Thank you for the report.

https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/75578/notable-issues-after-v-234-maintenance