[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't Access San Commeci

RumbleFishRumbleFish
Reactions: 800
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting
I am having trouble accessing that content. I get to the beach, but as soon as move into the town portal, I am teleported back to the beginning. I try to use a Hyper Teleport Rock to get into town or in the surrounding maps at least, but it gives me as message "You need to meet the requirements to enter this area. This area is currently unavailable to you." I have a Dreadnought ship, I think I met the requirements a while ago. I'm not sure if it is a technical problem or a bug so I am posting it here.

Comments

• meeoutzidemeeoutzide
    Reactions: 805
    edited July 2022
    I cannot enter san commerci. I can get as far as san commerci west entrance and then get kicked back to berry. (technically san commerci starts loading and then I get kicked out to berry) In berry there is an portal to the left next to the beach (starting point). I can go through that portal back to where I clicked on the dimensional multi-functional portal. So I am not stuck in san commerci republic. I just can not make any voyages now.

I am a level 178 hayato in scania named meenap23.
    I have completed the commerci quests. I am wearing the commerci's friend-forever medal.
    I have tried it with my level 178 cannoner and level 196 marksman. They all did the same thing. One difference was that the level 196 marksman was inside the san commerci trading post when I logged in. I was able to do the trading voyages, but as soon I left the trading post to enter the san commerci map, I was kick out of san commerci and ended up in berry.

I have deleted the game, I have installed the newer update.
    I have rebooted the computer.
    I have checked the quests dialog to see if any quests were reset.
    I do not have any characters greater than level 200, to check if it has anything to do with the housing update.

I can do the other things in Maplestory but not this region.
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited July 2022
    Same here. Looks like everyone has this issue.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited July 2022
    Hello,
    We've applied a hotfix to address the Commerci entry issue.
    Please let us know if you still experience it!

https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/75581/v-234-hotfixes-july-22-2022
  • ABCZZTABCZZT
    Reactions: 1,495
    edited July 2022
    I found a complicated partial workaround:

1. Get on a character that hasn't started the Commerci questline.
    2. Start the Commerci questline, proceed normally until you're told to enter San Commerci.
    3. After the cutscene where you look across the whole city, ignore Tepes and go straight into the Trading Post.
    4. Anyone who completed the whole Commerci questline and obtained the Commerci's Forever-Friend medal is able to warp in with a Hyper Teleport Rock. Anyone who hasn't gets an error message. Ask someone who meets the conditions to use the Hyper Teleport Rock's follow function on the character in the Trading Post.
    5. Ask your helper to stay there while you follow them in with a Hyper Teleport Rock.
    6. Both of you should save the Trading Post map so you can get in without using the follow function.
    7. Saved locations are not shared between characters, though the Hyper Teleport Rock itself can be transferred through shared Cash Shop inventory. If you have multiple characters with the Forever-Friend medal, you may ask the helper to keep waiting while you bring them in.

It's only a partial workaround because it only works for people who completed the entire questline, and transposing is still inaccessible.

Spread the word! Maybe some people can volunteer to have characters AFK in the Trading Post for others to warp to without going through steps 1-4.

Edit: And it got hotfixed while I was typing that...
    Edit 2: Can confirm Commerci works now
    Ghiblee
  • RissdooRissdoo
    Same situation here, hope it can be fixed soon.
  • GUNPOINTGUNPOINT
    edited July 2022
    Please fix the bug that respawns you back to the beginning of the commerci area when you try to go to do commerci runs
  • meeoutzidemeeoutzide
    Reactions: 805
    edited July 2022
    thanks for fixing the issue. I can now enter san commerci.