[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Godly bpot got ruined due to cube revamp

VantiLatteVantiLatte
Reactions: 300
in Tech Support
Dear Maplers

I just want to simply enjoy the game today, so I loged in to the mushroom game and have a whim to recube main pot of my new emblem. But the cube revamp changed everything, the new cubes look too similar, I didn't realize I bought one pack of bonus cube. Then it ruined this godly bpot.
C1QWN5OCP88_8.jpg
W78_XRE2M_MXQ2ISO2Y8Q.png

Comments

• happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited March 2023
    I'm sorry this happened to you, but Its not Nexon's fault that you did not take the few seconds necessary to read over the tooltip of the item that you purchased.

Easily avoidable mistake. With such a valuable item, i would think that one would at least double check the description of the new cubes
  • AIyayalaAIyayala
    Reactions: 500
    edited March 2023
    That's rough for the guy. It'd be great if NX could switch out the bpot cube for a yellow one or something. Who knows if it'll happen to us someday.
  • VictiniVictini
    Reactions: 800
    edited March 2023
    That must be one of the biggest rips in maple history. I have been extremely careful in using cubes since the cube revamp, yet I still messed up the new 'black cube' and 'red cube' once, which was luckily not consequential.

Also it appears to me that the color of the new main pot cube and the bonus pot cube should NEVER have the same. This just makes no sense at all and is extremely confusing. I understand the policy of not reverting potential after cubing, but I would say this big rip would never happen if the cubes were not colored like this. I think a color change is necessary and needs to be done as soon as possible to prevent further tragedy.

• tyrsmtyrsm
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited March 2023
    Victini wrote: »
    That must be one of the biggest rips in maple history. I have been extremely careful in using cubes since the cube revamp, yet I still messed up the new 'black cube' and 'red cube' once, which was luckily not consequential.

Also it appears to me that the color of the new main pot cube and the bonus pot cube should NEVER have the same. This just makes no sense at all and is extremely confusing. I understand the policy of not reverting potential after cubing, but I would say this big rip would never happen if the cubes were not colored like this. I think a color change is necessary and needs to be done as soon as possible to prevent further tragedy.
    The new system and old system did not change the fact that it still remains the difference between a cube that cubes mpot and a cube that cubes bpot cubes has ‘’bonus’’ in its name. I already got use to it despite the changes , the cubes that cube bpot still has ‘’bonus’’ in the name if you hover to check the cube so it should distinguish a bpot cube apart from mpot.
  • yobaobaoyobaobao
    Reactions: 300
    Rip. Whats the point of cube revamp even? unnecessary change. Function remains the same,nothing new but color.. and new colors not better than old ones..