[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

RIZA APPRECIATION TIME

Comments

• TeyuTeyu
    Reactions: 575
    edited December 2017
    I'm not quite sure what's so great about a lvl212 kaiser :P
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2017
    botlikr: Why would they block you?
    riza wrote: »
    cause i said i was the face of khroa and arp got sour
    but thats wat happens when u egotistical and too self centered...

riza appreciation time people lets appreciate riza the greatest thing to hit maple since fang blade

oh the irony~
    you are not the greatest thing to hit maplestory... it was the big bang... its was not a good thing tho and if somebody wants to debate that err...
    @riza
    smg4.gif

• SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    Teyu wrote: »

TBH Kaiser is probably my least liked class, but I can't say anything since my highest level character is 183.
  • TeyuTeyu
    edited December 2017
    Kaisers are just a strong class. There isn't anything special about kaiser players even if they solo some mid-game bosses. I'd give a half-hearted clap to anyone topping the dojo rankings, or soloing some end-game bosses, but other than that, there really isn't anything worth boasting about.
    MainlyUselessSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    Kaisers are just a strong class. There isn't anything special about kaiser players even if they solo some mid-game bosses. I'd give a half-hearted clap to anyone topping the dojo rankings, or soloing some end-game bosses, but other than that, there really isn't anything worth boasting about.

Yeah, though I bet the same thing could be said for BaM too, though that is my main :/
    I also main a Kanna (which after all these events, I'll focus on again)
  • TeyuTeyu
    edited December 2017
    BaM's are pretty good and at this point I'd go as far as saying that most classes are somewhat balanced (some may beg to differ). What I meant about kaisers being a strong class is that they really have the potential to outdamage most of the other classes by pretty much spamming a single skill while having access to a teleport type skill during morph. Also, many people hopped on the kaiser bandwagon during the first wave of 5th job skills because of how powerful it was. Even now, things have hardly changed and kaisers still have access to Ryude's Sword which albeit not as relevant due to the lvl200 weapons, is still an endgame weapon that outclasses any fafnir/absolab/sweetwater.

tl;dr: kaisers are strong and "good" kaisers aren't noteworthy
    Sherri
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2017

lmao im 215 also i was first one to use ryude blade in khroa as well as a candidate for kaiser class rep

i am currently not maining kaiser as i am now maining bishop and pretty strong one at that shout out to holygiraffe senpai korazua and wizman my fellow bishops and bros

i am the biggest thing to hit this and the greatest mage there is
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    You do you riza.
  • TeyuTeyu
    edited December 2017
    i am currently not maining kaiser as i am now maining bishop and pretty strong one at that shout out to holygiraffe senpai korazua and wizman my fellow bishops and bros

That's nice to know. Would you mind commenting on how you compare to my guildmate (I/L mage of 400k range buffed) who consistently solos cRA/Hellux? Would he be an inferior mage? Also, mind commenting on my friend whose I/L has 8m range? Surely he's a great mage!

Better yet, compare yourself to those who stream maplestory. Surely you can say your equips are better than theirs right?

On a side note, weren't you proud of being a kaiser? What happened to your pride in being a kaiser?
  • rizariza
    edited December 2017

That's nice to know. Would you mind commenting on how you compare to my guildmate (I/L mage of 400k range buffed) who consistently solos cRA/Hellux? Would he be an inferior mage? Also, mind commenting on my friend whose I/L has 8m range? Surely he's a great mage!

Better yet, compare yourself to those who stream maplestory. Surely you can say your equips are better than theirs right?

On a side note, weren't you proud of being a kaiser? What happened to your pride in being a kaiser?

people always trying to be asinine with anything im trying to do i am proud to be a kaiser but also proud to be a bishop i am proud to be a mapler and proud to be the greatest thing to hit this people like your guild mate are the examples of greatness cause they are living their dream without judgement or anyone's opinion they living their dream and playing their class most of us have one class some have 2 for me i played these 2 classes and enjoyed them i dont steam much but i wudnt mind too i can show off how great i am but people are sour these days they dont like seeing someone whos better then them are trying to be the best them they can be.

for me i wanna see more people doing their thing kudos to your pal and wish him all the good luck but remember its riza appreciation time its time we remember my greatness and amazness that makes this game great to play. i can go as far to say i change the way the game is of today cause of my amaziness. remember anyone who lives their dream and lives it with the full confidence and happyness they can are what i define as greatness that is what i call riza appreciation. anyone trying to down play a person living the dream is a no swag and needs a hobby.
  • TeyuTeyu
    edited December 2017
    At this point...
    eb6.jpg?1307463786
  • rizariza
    edited December 2017
    At this point...
    eb6.jpg?1307463786

• TeyuTeyu
    edited December 2017
    must be the latter
  • rizariza
    edited December 2017
  • rizariza
    edited December 2017
    well im going to bed merry Christmas maplers
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2017
    its okay to have dreams but...
    21daxt.jpg
    Sherri
  • rizariza
    edited December 2017
    Yakudle wrote: »
    its okay to have dreams but...
    21daxt.jpg

I kno most are hating on me but remembe I am the dragon king bera khroa and all know my amaziness I'm just that good being the best is being the best in everything you do what makes me great isn't me alone but my crew we are great together check my ch and know what greatness and unity can do
  • rizariza
    edited January 2018
    TODAY IS THE DAY YES FOLKS WE CELEBRATE RIZA AS ITS IS A NEW YEAR ALL OF YOU ARE RIZAS IN A WAY. BEING A RIZ MEANS TO LIVE LIFE TO FULLEST AND JUST NOT CARING. LETS LIVE IT UP ALSO I WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO REBOOT SERVER AS ITS THE ONLY SERVER EVERYONE CAN BE A WINNER LETS GIVE IT UP!!!! WOOT!! LETS GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO PC CULTURE WOOOOOOOOO LETS GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO BEING FAKE WOOOOOO LETS DO IT RIZA APPRECIATION DAY MAAFPOIFIANFIAPFBAIN

• rizariza
    edited March 2023
    Wow this brings back memories it like you look back at yourself 5 years ago and ask “are you the same person?” The real question is am I?