[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MacBook Pro 13' M2 PLEASE HELP

KageNoamKageNoam
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
how can I play maplestory i tried so many ways please help!

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2023
    MapleStory is a Windows game. It won't run on a MacBook since it uses a completely different OS.
    There is something call bootcamp which will allow you to dual boot into windows, but if you don't know much about computers I would get someone else to set it up for you, if at all.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited March 2023
    BladeN wrote: »
    how can I play maplestory i tried so many ways please help!

As a Mac user of 7 users and someone who mainly games on macs I can speak from experience. I would say if listening to a person who doesn’t use a product or know of a product then yes as the person said above it be impossible to play MapleStory on the mac
  • rizariza
    edited March 2023

As a Mac user of 7 users and someone who mainly games on macs I can speak from experience. I would say if listening to a person who doesn’t use a product or know of a product then yes as the person said above it be impossible to play MapleStory on the mac
  • rizariza
    edited March 2023
    For some reason it won’t let me post in full think it a bug but there’s a way to fix it I prob post a thread to see if it let me post in full there
  • PardonPardon
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited March 2023
    You can use nvidia geforce now on mac to play maplestory.
    Fuhreak
  • iBundanceiBundance
    Reactions: 845
    edited March 2023
    Will Steam allow maplestory to Launch through mac ?
  • rizariza
    edited March 2023
    Pardon wrote: »
    You can use nvidia geforce now on mac to play MapleStory.

I can run a test on it later tonight but this is new news I plan on buying more macs for the studio but never heard of this.

I see there is an hour trial as well so it is good to look it up but the only issue I see is some other stuff not being able to run.

this actually feels like a better option then the other ones but yeah most options to pull it off is all monthly subscriptions so yeah you gotta be willing to invest to pull it off.
    iBundance wrote: »

you have to use free trial to find out.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/memberships/

• rizariza
    edited March 2023
    iBundance wrote: »

to answer your question maplestory is in fact on it and I found out it does cover over 100 different steam game

if you type in search bar or look for m you can find it.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/games/