[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Defeating Chaos Vellum under 180 second

XperiaZLoveXperiaZLove
Reactions: 500
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting
I have clear the Chaso Vellum in 1 minutes/ 60 sec, but when i exit the door, it says I defeated 83063 second. This is impossible. please advise. This is very frustrated.
    No results for this poll

Comments

• iBundanceiBundance
    Reactions: 975
    edited August 2023
    I also cleared on my Character " False Star " and it said i took 86400 seconds while my party member got his completed.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2023
    I went before the week changed with a party of burning characters. One of us received the clear, I did not see a notice at all and the main attacker was told he failed with a crazy high number of seconds. I went again after the week reset with the other person who did not clear and he was the main attacker. This time I completed in 67 seconds but he failed with some crazy high number of seconds showing on his pop up.